49

Robyn
I felt like I broke my neck more than it already was with how fast I had turned it when I heard the voice I thought I'd never hear again
Kae: "Chris! Baby I was wondering what was taking so long.. I got lonely waiting downstairs for you."

She walked over to him with a smirk as she looked at me.. Chris was now calm with a grin on his face.

Chris: "baby I'm sorry.. You know I love you.. I just had to .. Get rid of .."

Baby? Love?

He shrugged his shoulders and kissed her.. On the lips..

I smacked myself a few times to make sure that what I was seeing was true or if these hits and drugs are making me delusional. I was snapped out of my thoughts by this hoe walking up to me, and giving me a bitch stare.

Me: "bitch don't look at me like that"

And like the speed of light, I was tackled down to the ground by Chris.

Chris: "watch how you talk to her.. Bitch."

Now who in the he-

Kae leaned down with a smile.

Kae: "you really thought me and Chris were over? You thought all this was a game..? That id just confess and turn myself in and y'all can 'fall in love' and gave a happy and merry life..? Girl you got it all fucked up. We used you to get my baby outta there. You ain't shit girl..."

She spat in my face and turned on her heel to walk away... Not before stopping at the door..

Kae: "thanks for everything but .. Chris finish this and meet me downstairs."

Chris: "yeah baby I'll be there.."

Then the soft brown eyes of Christopher were replaced by the dark black eyes of Satan all over again. I was pinned down to the ground, so I couldn't even do anything at this point.

Me: "Chris please"

Chris: "ain't no please.. Bye Robyn. Thank you for everything."

He then reached in his back pocket and pulled out a gun and held it to my head.

Chris: "you got a nice ass body though.. But deuces"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried to fight back..

ROBYN!

ROBYN!

ROBYN WAKE THE HELL UP!!

I sprung my head up and wiped some dry tears..

Me: "huh.. What?"

I looked around, I was in chris' bedroom...

Chris was underneath me still naked..

I was still naked..

The sun has yet to completely rise up...

The room looks how it did when I fell asleep..

I felt fine...

What the-?

Chris: "ROB!"