11

Robyn
It was nice to finally see him happy. I know from what I've been told he has just been this depressed guy for the last year. It's good to know he is enjoying
Himself... It's just sad he has to go back there. As I was driving around..

Me: "so Chris... Do you live around here.. Or do you just live in DA V A"

Chris: "uh.. I live here"

Me: "really?!"

Chris: "yeah.."

Me: "do you wanna.. Maybe visit your house"

Chris: *takes deep breath in and out*

Me: "I mean if you are comfortable"

Chris: "no I'm fine. We can go there"

Me: "great"

He told me how to get there.. It wasn't too far but it was on top of this hill. How does he even afford this. Anyways it was HUGE. I pulled up the hill and he entered his password to open the gate. I pulled in... It was beautiful.

Chris: "here.."

He says as he got out of the car looking a little anxious staring at the house.

Me: "ahh so this is the Brown residence.. It's beautiful. Huge. But beautiful"

Chris: "thanks..."

Chris
Seeing my house for the first time in a year.. Since the bull went down.. I felt high levels of anxiety. I had a few flashbacks but I kept it to myself. I didn't want to be rude and tell her no to coming.. Especially since she is doing so much for me. I took a deep breath in when I felt a familiar arm wrap around my shoulders.

Robyn: "we can go back if you don't want to be here"

Me: "no I'm fine. Let's go inside"

I walked with her to the front door.. Looks like mom fixed it. I dug around my pocket til I found the one thing I was left with. My house key. I slowly turned the knob to open the door. Once it was open I hesitated to walk in... But I saw everything was nice. Like it usually is., looks like mom took care of that too. The house was in good shape...

Robyn: "WOW" *looks around* "it's huge and beautiful "

I hesitated and walked around quickly alone to see if everything is clear enough for her to see. She was downstairs inspecting the walls I painted.. While I was upstairs looking at everything. Once I saw that it was fine I let a deep sigh out and let it soak in that I was home. For a little while though. I soon joined Robyn downstairs who was in shock.

Robyn: "you have a beautiful home Chris"

Me. "Thank you so much. Here come upstairs with me"

I brought her upstairs and showed her around. And then took her to the patio that surrounds all of the second level. Then I took her to the third level which is the roof.

Robyn: "it's so nice here."

Me: "thank you"

I stared at her as she stood there and let the wind blow through her beautiful wavy hair.

Me: "OH MY DOGS"

I ran downstairs and Robyn followed. I ran to the backyard and to the Special area for them. One by one I let them out to say hi. They were so excited to see daddy.

Robyn: "who takes care of them"

Me: "my aunt comes by to feed them and everything twice a day"

After short playtime I put everyone back until I realized Zeus was missing. I turned around to see Robyn on the
Floor giggling because Zeus was on top of her licking her face. I smiled and ran over to put Zeus back. 

Me: "sorry about that.. He is uhh.. Well an excited one"

Robyn: "no it's ok.. I like him"

She giggles as I stuck out my hand to pick her up,

Me: "so do you want to leave now.. Or like... If you want to stay I don't care"

Robyn; "umm what time is it.." *checks phone* "oh it's 4:00 already we should go"

Me: "ok"

As we were walking out of the house together, I had reached the second livingroom when I stopped.. The flashbacks were strong and vivid.. I clenched my jaw and balled up my fists.

Me: "Robyn don't ask any questions go sit in the car I'll be there in a minute."  *through a clenched jaw*

Robyn: "wh-what.. A-are.."

Me: "I SAID GO!"

She quickly ran walked outside. I stood there... Mad.. Very mad. I couldn't hurt her. I- I.. That's not. No. I looked around the house and let my fist loose. I unclenched my jaw and fell to the floor. I let the tears fall out as I leaned against the couch behind me. Everything used to be so perfect. Now I made the mistake of even talking to Robyn and making her apart of my life. I don't want to hurt her... A few minutes had passed.. I had my head in my hands.. I heard two feet running towards me and dropping next to me. Next thing you know I was crying in the crook of Robyn's neck as she rubbed my back like a baby... It's ok Chris. Let it all out. I know you've been bottling up these emotions for too long now. You'll be good soon I'll make sure of it. You have a friend now Chris.. You aren't alone anymore. I then look up at her ... She wipes my face and smiles. I hug her for a solid 5 minutes.

Robyn: "you good now homeboy"

Me: "yup"

Robyn: "let's go then"

She got up and stuck out her arm for me. We walked out with her arm over mine until I had to lock the door.

Robyn

Chris' house was beautiful and seeing him so happy made me warm inside. But I knew this was just because he was in his natural element. Once he is
Back there again it'll be sad Chris. But as we walked out.. We reached the second livingroom which was cool, it had a cactus sofa... But Chris suddenly got really mad.. And told me to leave. I didn't even want to know.. So I left. But I didn't go to the car.. I stood outside go make sure he was ok. A few minutes after I "left" I checked again and saw him crying.. I quickly ran over... For the first time.. I genuinely was heartbroken,.. Hearing him cry in my ear, feeling his heart race... It was heart breaking. Then that solid second I looked into his red tearfilled eyes....
The whole car ride home Chris sat with his head resting in his hand looking out the window....

_____________________

Chris' Story will soon be revealed