Everyone's mouth dropped. 

No one moved as Sasha's face laid mere inches away from shit water. 

Her whole body locked up and frozen. 

I couldn't help it, "oh fuc-"

Sasha opened her mouth and started into a full on deranged scream of pain, anger, and disgust. It felt like the whole tunnel rattled as she bellowed in pure heated disgust. 

Even Trina went deathly still. 

Sasha stopped. 

All of us just slowly watching her. 

Bonnie's eyes were wide like saucers as she looked down at probably one of the most violent people in our group. 

"I am so-" Bonnie started, as Sasha's head slowly turned to look back at her. 

"I'm going to fucking-"

"Sorry. Holy shit I am-"

"Then bent all your fucking limbs-"

"I didn't even mean to-"

"-And watch you choke on blood before slicing your-"

"-And I would never do it-"

"Fucking pour hot lava-"

"-Complete accident"

"-Die slowly" Sasha finished as she raged. 

Sasha slowly raised to her feet, her hands dripping with unmentionables, her knees covered in filth, her eyes contained the fires of hell. 

"N-now Sasha, we cannot break now" Trina started. 

"I'm going to break your neck" Sasha was deathly honed onto Bonnie's paling face. 

Snort. 

All our heads snapped simultaneously as Cha stood behind the rest of us, a hand covering her mouth, as she tried to stop her dying laughter. 

"Holy shit, you face-" Cha didn't get to finish. 

As a mound of what I can only hope is toilet paper, slapped into the side of her head. 

We went deathly still. 

Cha looked like she was about to cry of shock, outrage, and pure disgust. 

My stomach lurched as it ran down her cheek. 

I gagged again. 

We all turned wide-eyed towards Sasha's crazy ass, as her shoulders relaxed, "I feel better" she let out a sigh as she turned her back towards us and started to slowly stomp forward. 

Cha was frozen in place. 

"Thanks for taking the hit, you are a true friend" Bonnie beamed in Cha's frozen face before wading further into the tunnel after Sasha. 

I blinked at her, Aria and I frozen at what just took place. 

"We are never going to talk about this again" Trina comforted as she slipped from behind me to go help Cha, who seemed to completely stop breathing. 

I closed my eyes as I looked away from her. The nightmares, gross it was in her hair. 

Aria slowly got closer to me, before we slowly looked back at the door we had come through. 

"It's probably lock right? There's no way we could get out that way" I said hopefully as she scrunched up her face. 

"You keep telling yourself that"