x28x

About a week after Hoseok's departure, Jungkook and I had been sitting on my bed, addressing the issue of how to find Namjoon, our next target, when, miraculously, all of our questions were answered.
    Hoseok's phone, which Jungkook had kept as a keepsake, buzzed with a notification, one for a text.
Speak of the devil.
It was Namjoon, asking him to go out for a drink, with him and his new coworkers.

      Jungkook insisted that I reply, merely to get the address, which would allow us to  find him rather quickly that night

      Jungkook insisted that I reply, merely to get the address, which would allow us to  find him rather quickly that night. We waited about ten minutes to reply. After all, we didn't want to seem to suspicious.

    Of course, we gave no concrete answer. Hoseok was dead, he couldn't reply, much less go out for drinks with friends. Jungkook took a moment to decide on how to reply, and, with my having known him beforehand, had me make it sound more Hoseok-like.

    After obtaining the address, we  formulated a plan on just how we were going to get him to come with us, whether he knew it or not

    Of course I knew how Namjoon partied. Even at a work event if he was by himself he would be drunk by the end of the night, it was his way of becoming more open after all, and he wasn't nearly as stable and calculated when he was drunk, which would make our job a million times easier. 
    It was much more fun to be around drunk Namjoon than sober Namjoon. Sober he was intelligent, calm, collected, and the absolute king of witty insults, but drunk was a stark contrast. He was full of jokes, laughter, and mushy compliments.

    I still remembered where Namjoon lived, and he was never be the type to drive drunk, so we assumed that he would likely walk home, determining the fastest route between his house and the bar via Google Maps, we decided on a suitable place to lie in wait for him.

    Around 11:00pm that night Jungkook and I were sitting in the car, about halfway between Namjoon's house and the bar, when we saw him approaching us. I stepped out  the passenger's side and greeted him.

    “Hey Joon, why are you out so late?” I asked, although I obviously already knew the answer.

    “H-Heyy Yoongi!” He slurred his words heavily, due to his clearly being drunk. “Where have you been?! You look so cool with that scar on your cheek!  Wait why do you have a scar?  Oh nevermind... I gotta.. go home...”
    I chuckled, drunk Namjoon was hilarious, and it was going to be a lot easier than I thought to get him to come with us.
    “C'mon Joon, Hoseok is in the car, we'll take you home.” I gestured towards our car, which Namjoon immediately recognized as the one Hoseok had been driving all those nights ago. He nodded sloppily and approached the car.

    After climbing into the backseat it only took him a minute to realize the person in the driver's seat wasn't Hobi at all; even in his intoxicated state he was easily able to recognize his best friend, or rather, when someone wasn't him.

    Regardless of Namjoon’s slight moment of  panic, Jungkook didn't seem worried, he simply locked the doors, which was reinforced by the child locks in the back, which prevented them from being opened from the inside, and he began to drive.

    We managed to get Namjoon home without too much struggle, considering he passed out in a drunken stupor shortly after his panic of finding out that Jungkook was in fact, not Hoseok, and didn't wake up again until the following morning.