🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 01🌹

I wided my eyes when my eyes met Taehyungs. He immidiately pinned that annoying and perverted smirk of his. He put his hands inside his pockets and slowly walked towards me. He stood in front of me, leaned in and spoke.

Taehyung: We are Partners now, Congrats you get to work with me!

Me: I-i...

I quickly turned towards the Teacher.

Me: C-can i...change Partner?

Teacher: No, it will stay this way

The Teacher then left.

Taehyung grabbed my shoulders, turned me around and sighed.

Taehyung: Yah, Reng! We are Partners and we have to Win this project!

Me: My name is Rena! You Taehang!

He glared and i glared back. I slapped his hands away and turned my back, before walking away from him.

🌹🎶🌹

I was walking to the Garden that we had in our School. I slowly sat down and sighed.

ωнү...∂σ ι нαvε тσ ωσяк ωιтн нιм?

I lowered my head.

My Parents even are friends with his Parents. I'm not angry about that...i-i just....don't feel like he is their child, they are just too kind. He on the other hand is a selfish bastard.

The only reason why i'm a bit scared is...because i once overheard my Mother speaking to his Mother about us...getting married. I don't want to marry that asshole! He is not worth having me!

I'm so angry yet scared. I just...j-just wish they would not marry us.

Tears fell on my hands that were on my lap. I slowly placed a hand on my mouth, preventing me from sobbing loud but quiet.

I felt a warm hand touch my knee, i gasped and quickly looked in front of me.

Taehyung: Yah, why are you crying?

He looked straight into my eyes. I looked down, not replying.

Taehyung: Rena....look at me for a sec

I slowly looked up.

He spread his arms and looked at me.

Taehyung: Want a warm hug?

I did not move a muscle just looked at him.

Me: Why.....why are you being nice to me?

He lowered his arms and looked at me. By the way, his one knee was on the ground and he actually kinda looked like a Gangster.

Taehyung: Why you ask? Mmm, maybe because i hate seeing you cry for pathetic reasons