7.1: Untitled

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Back to normal again guys. It's Monday and it's so boring in the class.

But I remember again what happened last week at what he said.

"But don't get me wrong I don't hate you."

it gives me this weird fuzzy feelings. Aishhh I don't know

Fine I'll admit it he is handsome and I think I have a crush on him wait no I have a crush on him but only crush nothing more than that.

Now I understand jungkook-stans. -_-

"Ohhh looks like someone has realized her feeling right now." I looked at sana and dahyun is smiling that looks like she's teasing me.

"Lol. Its just a infatuation duhhh." I said and rolled my eyes.

"WHATTT!" Sana shouted. Aishhh too loud.

"Ohmyghad I thought you hate him." Dahyun said.

"Yeah I still hate him but---- ahhh nothing." I can't say it. Its too private hihihi.

"Because of what happened last week." Sana said.

I looked at her "you knew what happened?" I asked.

"Well." She said and smirk.

"Did I missed something?" Dahyun asked.

"You knew....." Sana comes close to dahyun and whispered somethings.

But some of our girl classmate scream not totally scream she's screaming but in happy way.

"What happened?" Dahyun said. And looked at them.

The girl stand infront of our teacher's table. "Guys you know what there are will be transferees in our school kyahhhh~"

Ok why are they screaming like that they are also a kpop artist duhhh

Then our teacher came in with 4 handsome boys. So that's why they are all excited.

"Class as you can see you have a new classmate so pls introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

"Annyeong I'm wen junhui you can call me Jun." He said and smile. So his a Chinese

 So his a Chinese