They walked in, looking up to see only four people standing in front of them. Lydia Martin, Malia Tate and of course, the infamous Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

Tessa sent Liam a panicked look which he returned. Stiles waved awkwardly. They turned to look back at Kira as she shut and locked the door behind her.

"Sorry," she said.

They turned back to the others.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asked.

Stiles spoke first, "Think of it like an intervention. You two have a problem."

"And we're the only ones that can help," Scott said.

"My only problem right now is you," Tessa stepped towards them angrily.

Liam grabbed her arm, pulling her away as all four juniors took a step back. Tessa almost laughed. Were they actually afraid of her?

"Alright, let us explain," Scott said. "The world isn't what you think it is. There's things, supernatural things, that exist. And we're some of them," he gestured around the room.

Tessa scoffed. Did they think they were stupid? What was this, some sort of weird prank-the-freshman school tradition?

"Alright," Tessa scoffed, "What're you then? A mermaid?"

Scott looked at her weirdly. "No, I'm a werewolf," he corrected.

She laughed, "Oh right, sorry. Because that's so much better."

"Malia's a werecoyote, Lydia's a banshee and Kira is a kitsune which is like a fox spirit. We're still learning about it," Scott finished explaining.

Liam frowned but decided to play along.

"Werewolf?" he pointed to Scott who nodded. "Werecoyote." Malia nodded. "Banshee." Lydia raised a finger. "Fox?"

"Kitsune," Kira shrugged. "But fox works."

"What're you?" Tessa nodded at Stiles.

"Uh, for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil," he explained.

"What are you now?" Liam asked.

"Better...?" Stiles seemed unsure of how to answer the question.

Liam eyed the chains on the table. "Are those for us?"

"No, they're for me," Malia said, her eyes glowing a bright blue.

"Okay, what the fudging fudge was that?" Tessa backed up a little.

"How did you do that?" Liam managed a more coherent sentence.

"You'll learn." Scott told them. "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out," Liam informed him.

"And you're starting to feel something aren't you?"

"I feel like we're surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs," Tessa told him, grabbing Liam's sleeve again.

"Your guys are out of your freaking minds," Liam said, his voice raising in anger. "I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care!" He shouted.