CHAPTER ?

IN EMILY'S ROOM:
"Hey Em can you please open the door" Ethan asks in a childish yet cute way "no I can't" she responded "and why not" "because that monster is gonna eat me" she replied "could you possibly be talking about Veronica" he said "shhhh don't say her name she's gonna eat you" she said opening the door grabbing Ethan's hands and pulling him in her room very fast "Emily you do know that your talking about your mother here" Ethan said, she didn't respond all she did was look at the floor with a sad look on her tiny round face "I know that she screamed at you but..." "but what, this isn't the first time she did that to me about the same subject, plus I feel like she doesn't trust me" she said getting up to sit on her chair "believe me she trusts you and she's really sad now because your not talking to her" Ethan responded "not my fault, plus I'm thinking about going with my dad" she said "well come with me downstairs" Ethan said trying to make her forget about her father "and let that monster eat me no way!!!" She replied "please Emily for me" he kept on begging her until she finally said okay, but she also said that she's going to ignore Roni.
IN THE LIVING ROOM:
"Hi Emily" roni said trying to make her little cupcake respond but all she did was look away "soooo Emily how about we go out to eat" Nessa asked trying to make everything less awkward "yea, maybe this time I'll see my father and leave with him" she said making Roni get up with anger "ummm okay roni calm down and Emily that wasn't really necessary to say" Grayson said "Emily you can't disrespect your mother like that" Ethan added "Emily go up to your room right now" Nessa said calmly "okay I didn't even want to stay" she said getting up with a smile on her face "Ron.." "goodnight" she interrupted her and went to her room. "Is she gonna be okay" Ethan asked worried "hopefully" Nessa replied, and they all went to sleep.
AT 2:00 A.M:
"Okay so you don't want to tell me about my father miss Veronica, I'll show you" Emily says to herself, she went to Roni's room and got her phone and left as fast as she could so she doesn't get caught, she opened the phone and searched up Ryan's phone number, she called him 5 times until he finally answered

                             Ryan: Hello

         Emily: Hi daddy, it's me Emily your
                                 daughter                      

Ryan: Omg am I finally talking to my
little princess

Emily: Yeah yeah, whatever I want you to
come and pick me up, I don't want to
live with mommy anymore

Ryan: Wait what did you just say

       Emily: Listen I'm only doing this to piss
mommy off, I'm going to send you the
location now, oh and don't ring the bell

AFTER 30 MINUTES:
Emily packs her bag and gets out of the house to see her father waiting for her in the car she opens the back door of the car and gets in "look who it is, my little princess" Ryan says pretending to be playful "umm yea daddy we have to leave now before someone wakes up" she responded, and he took her to his house.
IN THE MORNING:
"Good morning" Grayson says to nessa that just walked in the kitchen "to you too" she responded "Oh no Grayson's making breakfast, I think I'm not hungry anymore" Ethan said in a sarcastic way entering the kitchen "I don't think it's safe for Grayson to cook breakfast" roni said also in a sarcastic way while getting a cup of water "so roni where's Emily" Nessa asked "she's still in her room I guess, I need to apologize to her I mean she's still 5 years old go she doesn't deserve all of this I messed up" Roni said looking down in deep thoughts "well I think you should go wake her up and tell her" Ethan replied "I will but not now I'll just tell her when she wakes up" roni responded, after they ate they all sat down in the living room talking "hey Nessa can I talk to you alone please" Grayson asked "yeah sure let's go walk around the park" she replied.
AT THE PARK:
"What did you want to say" Nessa asked "well I know it might not be the right timing with everything that's happening but I think umm..." he stopped to think about how he could ask her to be his gf "gray what is it" she said with a cute smile, "I think actions speak louder than words" he responded and leaned in for a kiss it was magical they forgot about everything and everyone around them and focused on this moment "nessa I love you the first day you came in I thought you were kind of annoying but I realized that your not your beautiful, amazing, honest, talented beautiful " "you said beautiful twice" she giggled "I know I did that on purpose" he responded "well I'm glad that you love me but umm I don't like you that way" she replied, he stood there staring in shock "just kidding I love you sooo much" she said jumping to give him a hug, they both had a huge smile on there faces and they went back home.
AT RYAN'S HOUSE:
"Wow this house is bigger than the one I used to live in" Emily said looking everywhere "oh yea and that's my gf Jennifer isn't she beautiful" he said "Eh she's not as beautiful as mommy she's okay I guess" Emily responded "well Emma it's nice to meet you" Jennifer said with a fake smile "it's Emily not Emma" she replied "okay now girls calm down, EM hunny go change your clothes" rayan said while getting a drink "why where are we going" she asked "we have to go to the court" he replied "wait why" she asked again "so mommy doesn't come and get you away from here, if we don't go your mother is going to take you away from me" Ryan was trying his best to convince her, he wanted to take Emily away from Roni forever or at least for a couple of years "oh no I'm going back to mommy I don't want to stay here" Emily responded "why not don't you like this place" Rayan asked "don't get me wrong I love this place but I barley know you or your gf plus you did bad things to mommy" she replied with anger and went running up to her room. "Babe you have to convince her that her mother is bad, we need to take her to the court and leave the country before her mother notices that she's gone" Jennifer said with an evil smile "or we could tell her that we're going to the mall and take her to the court instead, just let her rest for 10 minutes than I'll talk to her" he replied.

HI IF I DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGES IT'S BECAUSE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING AND IT WON'T LET ME RESPOND ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I HONESTLY ENJOYED WRITING IT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT OH AMD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 700+ READS THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!💖💖