CHAPTER 8️⃣

IN FRONT OF MEREDITH'S HOUSE:
"Wait how are we supposed to go in there and get her" Roni asked "Meredith is Grayson's gf so if he went in there it wouldn't be suspicious" Ethan replied "oh...you have a gf"nessa said looking down "after today I don't think so"he said.
INSIDE MEREDITH'S HOUSE:
"Hey babe are you home" Grayson yelled "baby what are you doing here, oh did you miss me" she said in a flirty way "umm yea sure I missed you but can you please get me water I'm tired" he said trying to make her leave so he could look for Emily, "yes anything for my baby" she left and Grayson started to look "pssss Emily where are you" Grayson whispered hoping for an answer, and than he noticed that there was a door to a basement, he opened it and went down to find Emily tied up on a chair with bruises all over her body, he was shocked very shocked and felt really sad for her and for how Roni is going to react, "Emily are you okay" Grayson asked feeling so guilty "I want my mommy I just want to be in her arms right now"she replied in pain, he untied her and held her in his arms and got out of Meredith's house.
IN ETHAN'S CAR:
"There they come" Ethan said in relief, Grayson opened the door and put Emily in the front seat with Ethan because he didn't want Roni to see all the bruises and Ethan understood that, "give her to me" Roni said getting up from her seat to reach her little cupcake "veroni..." Ethan wanted to tell her to sit down but it was to late she saw everything, "w-w-what is t-that" Roni was so shocked and tears started to fill her bright brown eyes "Emily who did that to you" she said barley knowing how to talk, she took Emily from Ethan and hugged her all the way home.
AT THE HOUSE:
Veronica gave Emily a shower and than Emily went to sleep and they all sat in the living room talking "Roni why aren't you talking with us" nessa asked looking at her but she didn't respond "Roni hello" Ethan said waving his hands in front of her face "huh what, what is it" Roni said confused "are you okay" Grayson asked "no actually I'm tired goodnight" she said and left them. "Is she going to be okay" Ethan asked worried about her "yea she will it's hard being a mother when your only 20 years old" nessa answered and they all went to sleep.
NEXT MORNING:
It was Emily's birthday and Roni decided to wake up early for once to bake Emily's favourite cupcake "oh miss Veronica your up so early for once in your life" Ethan said in a sarcastic way "yup today is Emily's birthday"Roni replied in a childish yet cute way "OooOoo sounds like today is going to be a fun day" Ethan said and at that moment Grayson and Vanessa came in "roni your awake" nessa said surprised "and it still hasn't been 11:00 a.m yet" Grayson said "I don't know why your all making fun of me because I woke up early" she replied pretending to be sad "and your baking I think this is a dream come true" nessa said making them all laugh, and Emily came in "oh look it's the birthday girl" roni said looking at her little cupcake "wait mommy is up this early and she's baking am I dreaming" Emily said while looking at the rest of them "hey not you too, look at the other side I baked you cupcakes yum" roni said "pss Emily are you sure you want to eat those cupcakes they might be burnt" Ethan said joking around "yea how about we make nessa bake them for you" Grayson continued "or we could make roni eat them all" nessa said and they all laughed "well you guys are making fun of my cupcakes no one is allowed to eat except for Emily" roni said with her chin up, "were sorry miss Veronica" Ethan said, and they all sat down and had a great morning and for Emily she had an amazing birthday morning.
IN THE LIVING ROOM:
"So I had a great morning today but what are we going to do now" Emily asked looking at them "we're going to go to DISNEYLAND!!" Nessa said making Emily jump up and down from excitement "go get ready you little goof" Ethan said. after Emily got ready they ate lunch and went to Disneyland.
AT DISNEYLAND:
"Which ride do you want to go too first" nessa asked Emily who's looking all around the place "I don't know let's ride anything" Emily responded, so they started walking and rode some rides, "look at that guy he's hot" nessa said pointing at a guy that's muscular "he's okay" roni replied and Ethan agreed "he's not hot at all" Grayson said getting jealous he doesn't really know why, there not even dating "umm I think your all blind" nessa said, and they started to walk again "can we get ice cream"Emily asked "of course we can anything for the birthday girl" Ethan said. They got ice cream than they sat down for a little bit cause they got tired and they started talking, "seriously none of you guys thought that guy was hot" nessa said looking at them and they all said no at the same time "oh come on what about you cupcake did you think he's hot" nessa asked looking at Emily "nope" she answered "can we change the subject now that we all agreed he's not hot" Grayson said kind of annoyed, what is that feeling is he starting to fall in love with Vanessa "yea we can" Roni giggled.

HEY GUYS I'M GOING TO TRAVEL FOR 4/5 DAYS SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO PUBLISH ANY CHAPTERS BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND IS GRAYNESSA GOING TO HAPPEN SOON? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
BYE BYE LOBE YOU GUYS💖💖💖