12

I walk into the bathroom with my bra and panties on and Jennifer still has her towel around her body while she brushes her wet hair. I grin at her and she does the same back to me and her cheeks turn red.

I laugh and walk behind her and hug her, "are you blushing?" I tease.

"Oh my god, stop." She begs.

I kiss her shoulder a few times, "you're so beautiful." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes at me and keeps brushing her hair while I stand back and watch.

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" I ask her and she looks at me, worried.

"Oh god... what?"

"It was before all the drinks." I remind her.

"Oh... yeah." She says and looks back into the mirror.

"What was that? Do you actually feel that way or were you just saying it? I'm not mad, but I need to know..." I explain to her.

She sighs and shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know... I love you and I'm crazy about you, Leah. I care about him and I thought I would marry him, but he isn't you. I want you..." she says.

"Are you going to tell him that?" I ask her.

"Maybe in less words... but yeah. I am. I'm going to end things with Aaron." She tells me.

"Okay... I'll believe it when I see it." I sigh and she shoots me a look.

"Don't give me that sass." I say and walk behind her again and pull her ass against me.

"Or what?" She asks and raises her eyebrows at me.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." I tease and kiss her neck a few times.

She grins and I bring my hands up and grab both her boobs and knead them slowly. "Mm-" she groans and both her palms lay flat on the countertop.

"You're so sexy and irresistible." I whisper into her ear and take one hand and put it on her thigh. I pull it upwards and bring her towel with it. I reach the place between her thighs and her breathing gets uneven very quickly.

"Ohh- kay." She mutters and lays her head back on my shoulder. I allow my fingers to play and I keep kissing her skin for several seconds. "Mm-- do-don't stop." She begs.

I grin and take both my hand and mouth away from her. "Don't sass me again." I say and walk away.

Her jaw drops and she just looks at me. "LEAH!"

"Mmhm?" I grin victoriously.

"You're an ass." Jennifer frowns.

"You love it..." I wink and she rolls her eyes and continues to pout.

"God, he's called me six times since last night." Jennifer says and lays on my bed with her phone.

"What are you going to tell him?" I ask her and pull my sweatpants over my hips.

"I don't know. He comes home tomorrow night." She says and then presses the return call button. I listen to her lie her way out of numerous accusations and then she ends the call and shakes her head at me.

"That bad?"

"Leah he isn't gonna be happy." She says.

"I wouldn't expect him to be. Being broken up with by you sucks. I would know!" I joke, but not really joking.

Jennifer sighs. "Come here."

I walk over to the bed and she sits up on her knees and grabs my waist and pulls me closer. "I love you." She says and kisses my skin multiple times.

I push my hand through her hair and lean down to kiss her lips, "get dressed. Let's go pack your shit." I tell her. She nods and we both get dressed.

* * *

"This is a really nice house." I say and look around at all the decor. It screams rich and luxurious.

"It's alright." Jennifer shrugs and takes me up to their bedroom.

She goes to the closet and puts her things into a suitcase and sends me to get a few items from other rooms.

After a couple of hours we have most of her stuff together. "Where are you going to go?" I ask.

"I don't know. I'll find an apartment or something. For now I can go to my parents house." She says.

I nod my head and she bites her lip, "how long until you leave again?" She asks, I hear how sad that makes her in her voice.

"I took a month." I say and she looks down.

"I want to be with you." She confesses.

I sigh and squat down in between her legs, placing my hands on her thighs. "I know it's not easy or ideal, but we can still be together, Jen. Some distance won't kill us." I say and she shakes her head no.

I watch her and I see her eyes get teary. "No, no, no. Don't do that." I say and stand up and pull her head to me. She wraps her arms around my body and lays her head against me. I stroke her head and close my eyes. It still kills me to see her cry.

"Forget about it, okay? We have time right now. Don't cry about this." I say. She slowly nods her head and I kiss her lips slowly. "You're so beautiful..." I whisper and she smiles a little bit. "I'm not letting go of you this time, Jennifer. I don't care what it takes." I assure her. She stands up and hugs me tightly.

It feels good to hug someone like this... there are the hugs you get from your mom and dad, your friends, and other family members... but the one you get from the person you love can beat all of those.