Chapter 7

(When i say girls, i mean Me, Silv, Cece, Marvel, and Ariana)

Kailey's POV

Me and the girls were hanging out at the lair.
The girls and i were in Donnies lab since we had to work on a science project.
Silv was working with some dragon DNA.
Marvel was working with DNA of a pheonix.
Cece was working with cat DNA.
Ariana was working with husky DNA.
I had some mutagen that i could sample test on. I extracted some of the substance that wouldnt mutate me.
All of a sudden, Mikey comes riding in on his skateboard...

"MIKEY!" We all yelled.
He had his earbuds in...
Eyes closed...
And a wrong path.
He knocked into the table, sending both of my mutagen samples on me, and only the regular mutagen on the other girls, along with their DNA samples that were knocked onto them.
Mikey stopped, and looked at us, terrified.
The rest of tbe boys rushed in from us yelling Mikeys name.
All of their eyes widened when they saw us covered in the mutagen.
"AHHHHHHH!!" A high pitched scream escaped my throat.
I brought my hands up to my head to overcome the excruciatingly painful headache.
My knees buckled, and i fell to them.
Tears were spilling from my eyes.
My throat was raw from screaming...
Than...
Black.

Marvel's POV

Kailey blacked out! Whats gonna happen to us?!
I felt a surge of pain and heat go through me.
I gasped, and grabbed my head, which was hot, but didnt burn me, or hurt.
The pain that was going through my body was awful! Scratch that- it felt like i was being burned alive.
My hair feels weird, too. I cant explain the feeling...it feels like someone is setting my hair on fire, but it never gets shorter.
"MIKEY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!"
I than collapsed, and saw the inevitable nothingness. (I think thats called death, but your not dead)

Cece's POV

The boys are just standing there.
Frozen in fear, and if they touch us, they'll get mutagen on them, and that wont be good.
I suddenly feel a surge of pain in two spots on my head.
I put pressure on my head in those two specific spots, to feel two little bumps underneath my skin on my skull. My lower back hurts excruciatingly bad as well.
"DONNIIEEE! DO SOMETHING!!! AAAAH!" I feel some of my teeth sharpen. My mouth hurts really badly.
And than, thats it...
I dont see anything.
I can only feel a cold surface underneath me...
Hello floor.

Silvaira's POV

Three girls down, two to go.
I feel a sharp pain in my lower area, a couple inches below my waist.
I feel excruciating pain in my head that lasts for what feels like hours. I put lots of pressure on those areas, but my hands quickly pulled away, because i was pricked by a tiny point, that was as sharp as a razor.
"IT HURTS!!! HELP!" I was crying out loud at this point.
Hello darkness my old friend...
I collapse, and everything fades.

Ariana's POV

Im the last to change...oh no!
All the boys look to me, waiting for something to happen.
I feel a sharp pain in my tail bone. I scream a little, but a pain in my eyes brings tears to full on waterfall. My head hurts really bad. I cant take this...it hurts too much!
"CASEY!! AAAH!" I screamed.
Than...nothing.

No one's POV

All of the boys stand horrified. The girls dont look any different yet, though.
"Ill get suits so we dont get mutagen on ourselves, and than, we wash them off, get ALL of the mutagen off. And Mikey...we are having a LONG talk about this!" Donnie instructs, than goes and gets the suits.
He comes back with five dark grey hazmat suits. He gives each if his brothers and Casey one.
They put them on, and clean the girls up. The girls still havent changed, which confused Donatello.
After the boys finished, they brought the girls back to the lab and laid them on cots side by side.
The boys left the lab, and waited.

º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º

Next chapter will be when the girls wake up, and their reactions. My eyes are heavy...im tired, and i am going to bed. Next update will be up by MAYBE Friday. Comment, vote, share, read on, and staaaaaay fabulous, my Kame aikõ-ka!