Chapter 5

Leo's POV

My brothers, Casey, and I cant wait for all the girls to get here. Kailey said she plans on getting Ariana and Casey together. She said the ship name is Casāmi. I dont know if i ship it or not yet. Casey doesnt even know Ariana. Anyways, the girls should be here soon.

Kailey's POV

Me and the girls are walking through the sewers right now. A couple of more minutes, and we should be there. I smell pizza from here!

We finally make it to the Lair, and all the boys are sitting in the middle of the room, waiting.
"The party dont start till Silv walks in!" Silv shouted.
"Oh yeah? Well, it always seems to leave when i walk in..." i say while sitting my backpack down.
"Aw, its okay KayKay. Most people just arent used to our level of weird!" Cece reassures.
We all laugh, and walk to the turtles.
"Hey Leo, hi guys! Oh...hi Casey..." I say, sounding unamused at the last part.
"HEY!" Casey shouts, angrily.
"Leave him alone, Kailey. Your mean to everyone!" Ariana yells, getting in my face.
I wink at the other girls, and i can HEAR their mental fangirling!
"Only to you. And why are you sticking up for Casey?" I smirk at the last sentence.
"W-what?! Im not!" We all smirk at Ariana.
She groans and plops down on the beanbag.
Casey looked clueless as to what was going on.
They're both so thick in the head.
"So...what are we doing first?" Cece asked.
"Truth or dare is gonna be our ice breaker for the night." Donnie replied, turning off his laptop, and putting it to the side.
"Alright!" Everyone said, and sat in a circle.
"Who wants to start?" Marvel asked.
"I will!" Mikey raised his hand high.
"Okay, truth or dare, Mikey?" Marvel asked and leaned toward him.
"Truth." Mikey said.
We all groaned.
"Okay...well...If you could only have one slice of pizza, would you consider it catastrophic, or would you be grateful that you would get one slice?" Marvel asked.
"Why would you do that to me, babe?!" Mikey yelled.
"PICK!" I shouted.
"Uuuuh...it would be catastrophic..."Mikey answered.
We all saw that coming.
"Okay, i gave my answer. Now...hmm...KayKay! Truth or dare?" Mikey asked.
Everyone turned to me.
"Ugh...me and my awkward self...uh...TRUTH. Im not brave enough to pick dare yet." I stated simply.
"Alright! Is it true that you really like Leo???"
"Is it really that obvious? Yeah, i do." I said looking and sounding unamused.
Leo blushed...he's so frickin' adorable.
"Okay, my turn. Uh...Ariana! I shall torture you first. Ariana, truth or dare?" I ask.
"Dare, i guess." She said.
"Do you like anyone here?" I asked.
She avoided any and all eye contact with Casey!
THE SHIP WILL SAIL!
"Girls except Ariana, can we talk? In the other room?" I ask.
They nod, and we walk to the kitchen.
"Who noticed that she made no eye contact with Casey?"
They all smiled and raised their hands.
"This...ship...shall...sail..." i said mischeiviously.
We walked back out, and sat in our previous positions.
"Ariana, you dont have to answer that question right now..." i said and smiled.
She smiled back and her eyes were filled with gratefulness.
"My turn, right? Okay. RAPH! Truth or dare?" Ariana asked.
"Dare, duh!" He playfully rolled his eyes.
"I dare you to confess your feelings to your crush, but you dont have to tell us who it is!" She said, and smirked.
I might have told Ariana about Silv's crush on Raph, and Leo told me about Raph's crush on Silv...*smiles innocently*
(A/N: PAYBACK!)
"W-well...she's one of the nicest people i have ever met. She knows how to calm me down when i lose my temper, and she keeps me from doing things ill regret." Raph was blushing...BLUSHING?! Thats a new shade of red for him. WAIT!
He just...smiled at...Silvaira...
"THIS SHIP WILL SAIL! RAPH, DO YOU LIKE SILV?!" I shouted/asked.
He blushed deeper, if possible.
Silv was blushing and staring at me with a look that says, 'your the best, and the worst right now!'
"Y-yes..." he said while looking down.
"RAPARIA IS A GO!" Me, Cece, and Marvel shout.
Cece and Marvel push raph closer to Silv, while at the same time, im pushing Silv close to Raph.
"I-i- Raph, i like you, too." She said softly, and hugged him.
Everyone smiled, and Mikey awed.
"Okay, back to the game. Kailey...truth or dare?" Raph asked
"I feel like im being targeted here! Ugh...Dare." I said, and leaned back against the couch.
"I dare you to kiss Leo." Raph said while still smirking.
Well...everyone smirked, except for me and Leo. We were both blushing a shade of red that put Raphael's mask to shame.
Than, i smirked, and everyones smirk faded.
I turned to Leo, and kissed him square on the lips for about 3 seconds.
"Oooooh~ Im telling Dad, Kailey!" Ariana said. I turned to her.
"Say anything, and i will rip your tounge out through your teeth!" i growl out.
Everyone could tell i was dead serious.
"Yes ma'am!" She said, and saluted.
I nodded, and sat back where i started.
"Now...who shall my next victim be? Cece! Truth or dare?"
"Dare!" She smiled.
"Okay! I dare you to take Donnie's mask, and wear it for 3 more rounds." I said.
"Light work!" She said. She walked over to Donnie and took off his mask, while placing a little kiss on his cheek.
Donnie blushed, and smiled like an idiot.
We all laughed.
She put it on her face just like the turtles would wear their masks.
"My turn! Can we make this a truth for everyone?" Cece asked. Everyone nodded.
"Okay! What is your biggest turn-off?" She asked.
"Sappy, romantic dates. They're just too cheesy!" I said, while pulling my hair.
Everyone laughed.
"My biggest turn off is a hot tempered, violent guy." She said.
We all turned ro Raph.
"WHAT?!" He snapped.
"You proved our point..." i said and turned back to the other people.
"My biggest turn off is a girl who is immature and doesn't take anything seriously." Leo said and put his arm around me.
"A girl whos all uptight, and boring. Their no fun! But my girl Marvel is MARVELous! Eh? Eh? Get it?" Mikey said.
We all groaned while Marvel playfully punched his shoulder and giggled.
"My biggest turn off is a girl who is really sparatic, and bubbly." Raph said.
"I dont know...i guess... someone whos super lazy?" Donnie shrugged.
"My biggest turn off is a girly-girl!" Casey spoke up.
Hes been really quiet today...not that im complaining! Its just odd.
"My biggest turn off is a guy who doesnt like my personality." Ariana says.
"Thats everyone!" I say.
"Whos next?"
They all shrug.
"How about we do something else? Its getting hard to come up with these." Leo suggested.
"Yeah. But what do we do now?" Marvel asked.
All the guys smirked. Even Casey!
"Seven minutes in heaven!" They all cheered in unison.
All of us girls blushed. Raphs mask is dead. The blush has risen.
We all sat next to our turtle or human, because Donnie and Cece know about their crushes on eachother, so does Silv and Raph, and so does Casey and Ariana. So now, were all dating!
So the couples were;
Me & Leo
Silv & Raph
Cece & Donnie
Marvel & Mikey
Casey & Ariana
We all sat down, and put a bottle in the middle to spin.
The first couple that the bottle landed on was...

(Wait for it!)

(WAIT FOR IT!)

(Just a little further!)

SILV AND RAPH!
(Sorry, Silv. I love pickin' on ya!)
They blushed, and walked to a closet. Raph opened it, and let Silv in, than walked in himself.

Silvaira's POV

This is it. Im alone with my boyfriend inside a closet, playing 7 minutes in heaven. Im probably a blushing mess. Im just glad that Raph cant see because its dark. All i can see is his silhouette. Even his silhouette is sexy.
Raph cupped the side of my face, and intertwined his fingers in my hair.
"Ready?" He asked.
"More than ready..." i leaned in, and so did he.
Than... *mental fangirl scream*
Our lips touched...it got pretty heated.

*7 minutes later*

Kailey's POV

Times up! I walk over to the closet and open the door.
Raparia has taken full sail.
"Alright guys, make-out session over!" I pointed my thumb behind me, and they both walked over to the couch, dissapointed.
The same thing happened for everyone else, and me and Leo. Im glad they stopped me and Leo before it got anymore heated. *wink*
"Movie time!" Mikey announced.
We all cheered. We got popcorn, pizza, soda, and snacks.
We put in (movie of choice) and cuddled, than we all fell asleep.

I take it back. This is the best night ever...

º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º~♡~º

1,520 words...this is BY FAR the longest chapter yet. All of my ships have sailed!
-Purpleonardo
-Raparia
-Celestello
-Marvey
-Casāmi
YAY! How did you guys like it? It took forever. Remember what i said about the face reveal? Im bringing the number of reads down to 200. That might be easier to achieve. Okay? Comment, vote, share, read on, and staaaaaay fabulous!