"This is the last day, Taehyung...I'm sorry."

I wanted to cry...
I want to hug him.
I want to stay by his side...

But I can't...I shouldn't...

"I don't want to do this...but I need to...it's for you as well...I'm going to leave for you...you'll understand as time passes by without me in your side..."

I smiled...

"Me too. I'm happy that I'm here with you."
   I'm actually lying not to hurt him.

"Stay by my side. I want to fight with you. I decided to fight for the both us. I'm going to lift the both of us."
   Taehyung suddenly informed and made me surprised.

"M-Mwo?"
    I stammeredly asked.

"I'm going to fight for us. Stay by my side."
    He repeated.

I froze...
I didn't respond.

"I hope you're shock with happiness."
    He chuckled...

I am.....
The more he wanted to be with me...
The more I need to go.

I want to cry hard.

"A-ah..."
   I answered and gave him a smile.
A smile that means lie.

"Saranghaeyo."
     He interlocked our fingers.

"Nado."
   I answered still in surprise.

"I'm sorry...we can't fight together...we can't fight now..."
   I wanted to say...

~

Time passes ad we are just playing in our room. We tickle each other, or going to play games on our phones. Or going to fetch each other...but as we both got tired, we both sat on the corner of my bed.

"I've been lying with you to sleep for sevral days. It feels really comfortable."
    He spoke putting the blanket on us.

"I feel comfortable and safe in your arms too, Tae."
   I answered.

I lied as the blanket was above us.
He lied on his elbows and looked at me.

"Why do I feel like I'm missing you?"
    He asked squinting his eyes.

"Maybe, because I'm going to leave..."

"We have done nothing for the past few days..."
   I smirked at him.

He looked at me confusedly...

"This might be the last, honestly...and I want to do it with you for the last time..."

"Do you want it?"
     He playfully asked smirking at me.

I smiled and he leaned closer his face.

"As you wish, Jendeukie."
   Just then, his innocence became something like a badboy.

I roamed his hand from my waist to my legs. I let out a gasp as he travled is fingers between my thigh.

He was teasing me.

He placed his one knee in the between of mine letting my thighs to get aparted and he hivered over me.

I could feel his deep kisses through my lips.
His warm touches...

"I will miss everything..."

He didn't broke the kiss until the both of us are naked.

And he began...
As he began and thrusted...

All I can do was to maon and dig my fingers to his back. I'm gripping on his arms as well.

It hurts in a pleasurable way.

"I wish to have this only with you..."

~

He was behind me.
Hugging me.
My pillow was his arm.

We are covered with bkanket...

"Jendeukie."
    He called from my ear.

"Mm?"
   I hummed.

"You're not going to leave, will you?"
   What a sudden question from him...

"No, I'm not."
   I answered with asking such as 'why have you asked that?'.

"I am...I will..."

"Then, there's no reason for me to miss you, right?"
    He asked tighyening his hug

"Mm."
   I hummed anseering 'yes'.

"There's a lot of days that I will be gone...I want to fight with you but if I did...you'kk suffer."

~

"We are both loving...
We are both singing...
We are both dancing...
Everyone says that we are a good couple...
A perfect couple...but even though most of the people saw us as a perfect couple...we need to end up like this...I need to leave you not for my sake...but for yours too...

I do love you, and that's the main reason why I'm  going to leave you...I can't see someone I love suffering because of me...I much want to see you with other girl than being punished for loving me.

You are very worthy to be my half...it's just that not everyone agrees with that...not everyone...not my parents who can do everything for me to leave you.

The others will explain to you why I need to leave...

I hope you'll understand...

I may not remember everything...
But I do remember that we both love each other just like from the past...

I do remember how much you suffered for me already and that's enough...you have done enough...it's time for me to suffer now.

I am wishing to be with you 'til eternity but...destiny won't let us, I think...

I love you with all my heart...

I'm going to marry someone but my heart still belongs to you. The ring...the ring that we bought, don't throw it as you read this message. I'm not going to remove this, I promise. Please, just give me the sign...if you remove the ring...you don't love nor need me anymore. We're going to each other on perfromances, don't worry.

And I wish, the time we are going to see each other, you still look at me the way you are when we are still happy.

Saranghae, Taehyung.
I love you with all of me.
Take care...
I'm still going to love you until eternity.
Sarang, sarang, Taetae.
I  will miss you.
I love you again.

                                                                        Jendeukie

My tears fell down as I wrote the letter and looked at him. He was sleeping...and I'm going to leave him without a proper good bye.

"I'm really sorry."

END OF CHAPTER

NOTE:    Annyeong! The last day has ended...omyg! While doing this chapter, I'm listening on Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips". I hate myself for making them apart but...that's the flow, so, I hope you're still in it.

I'm going to update two chapters tomorrow since, I am late today. I'm late by few hours, and that's not good. I made you guys wait.

Thanks for staying this far!
Kamsahabnida for reading and voting!
Please leave comments about this chapter cause I'm thinking about your thoughts, especially with the harmful scenes in this chapter. Don't worry, this is not the end!

Kamsahabnida!