◆ Six ◆

- Jennie's

He narrated what happened to his girlfriend. He's eyes are very teary, his face was really red. He's sweating as well.

But what I was bithered with is that he haven't revealed the name of his girlfriend and the friends of her.

Then I was tapping him.

"You said it is only temporary loss of memory, then she'll be able to remember you again. Just wait."
      I ightened him up while I sat down infront of him at the floor carpet.

He shooked his head before answering...

"The fact that it was my fault and the time she was bleeding...she's in danger...I felt so guilty."
      While saying that, he started punching his chest and crying so hard.

I tapped his shoulder trying to console him.

"Jeosong habnida. Jeosong...habnida."
       He's out of breathe due to crying.
He have enough. It's too much.

I stood up and got some water from the tabke near my bed.

I reached it for him.
First, he hesitated drinking it but he did.

He stopped crying...

"She's an idol now right? Then she's fine. At least by that, you know that she's fine so stop being so hard."
     I held his hands and he looked at me blankly...

"It was my fault."
      He answered.

I didn't respond since he really insisted that it was his fault.

Then I just let him...
It is 2am in the morning...
We are still awake.

"If you're fine doing alone, you should go to sleep now. Sorry for making you tell me that, you end up crying."
      I smiled at him and stood up.
But he won't let mr hand go off of his hand.

"C-Can I have just a hug?"
      He was very detailed...
He askes me to do it.

I didn't respond and jist turned to look at him. He stood up and huggedme tightly.

I can feel his breathex he was preventing himself from crying and just looked at me with a smile after.

"Kamsahabnida, Jennie-a."
       Then he waved his head fixing his hair then he jumped to his bed leaving me frozen there.

As I composed myself, I lied on my bed as well...he was facing the wall and turning a back on me.

The I got remembered of one thing...

"I have an amnesia as well...
But the story of accidents are different.
...don't assume, Jennie. Don't assume. They have told you that your accident was a car accident. So stop thinking that Taehyung's girlfriend might be you."
      I thought and shook my head before shrugging a bit under my blanket.

After that then....

I felt asleep....

~