Chapter 6 - Lovely Days

Start from the beginning

"Good morning beautiful!" Perrie greeted me with a smile. Wow, she's even more beautiful while remaining natural! I can't take my eyes off her!

"Morning" I smiled back, leaning closer so I could hug her.

"You are so pretty" she said and I blushed. "Jadey, I'm hungry" she pouted. THAT'S THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!

"Thanks Pezz and you are adorable!'' I said cupping her cheeks. "I've run out off food, baby. I'm so sorry Perrie"

"Oh..Okay..! Can we go out? Please, please, pwease?" Perrie asked grabbing my hands and spinning us around the room. We both are a giggling mess! I love her so much!

"Of course!" I said kissing her nose lightly. She giggled. She pecked my lips and turned around to go upstairs and get ready.

"Oh and Perrie?" I called.

"Mmhm"

"You make me happy too" She smiled wide and blew me a kiss which I pretended to be catching.

"I love you Jadeeeyyyyy!" she yelled from upstairs. I love you too Perrie.

*

~

*

"Pezz are you almost ready" I yelled from the kitchen. Well I am ready and I've been waiting for Perrie for half an hour now and it's midday so we'll go straight at a restaurant.What is she even doing! I'm starving!

"Coming!" she yelled back, "How do I look" she smirked. Damn Perrie!

"You look a-amazing as always..." I stammered, shocked from her beauty. She is wearing a mini dress similar to mine, but hers is blue, matching with her ocean blue eyes. And all I can think of is wow.

"Thank you Jadey" she said, a smirk forming on her lips. "Shall we get going" she asked, interlocking her fingers with mine. Sparks!  "I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Pezz" I whispered back and closed the door.

Skip the car drive....

"Let's go in there" I suggested, pointing at an Italian restaurant. Perrie simply nodded as we headed to the restaurant's front door. There are many free tables so we decided to sit on the front, next to the window.

"What do you wanna eat, beautuful" I asked, covering Perrie's hand with mine. She gave me a small smile. What's wrong. "Is everything okay, Pezz"

"Yeah" she mumbled. No, I don't think that everything's fine!

"You can tell me, Perrie..." I insisted.

"Well, um...I've never been to that kind of restaurants before and everything's so classy and...I'm not...I don't want you to think that I'm using you!" she whispered, her eyes started to tear up. Oh no, no, no!

"Oh baby, it's okay! I would gladly spend all my money just for you! I will never ever think of what you said, I know you love me. Nothing feels like you Perrie. I don't care about money, fame...I only want you. Pezz, I love you!" I leaned closer so I could kiss her, our lips nearly touching but the waiter's awkward coughing interrupted our sweet moment. Oh come on!

"Uh...Hello ladies, what would you like to order" the man greeted usq.

"Hi...Um..We'd like to eat... Bring us two plates of lasagna and a red wine please" I smiled at the man who nodded and left.

"Talk about awkward" Perrie joked and I giggled.

"Can we go to the park after we finish" I asked.

"I'd love to!" she squalled in excitement.

*

*

*

One month later...

I opened the door, Perrie and I rushing in the house.

"I can't believe it's raining!" Perrie said, obviously dissapointed, "I hate the rain so much!"

I sat on the couch "Me too, come here Pezz" I suggested.

"Alright" she said, with a small smile. "Can we cuddle"

"Of course we can" I smirked. Should we do something more, later.

"Yay!" Perrie cheered like a kid. Her head resting on my chest, her hands wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.
"I love you" I mumbled.

"I love you more" she said, lifting her head up so she could kiss me. It was supposed to be a small peck, but it turned to be the most passionate kiss I've ever had!

"P-Perrie" I said as I pulled away to catch my breath. "Should we", Perrie simply nodded, kissing me again. She started to suck on my bottom lip, earning a light moan from me. I want her. No, wrong. I need her.
Her hands started exploring my body, grabbing and massaging every part of it. Perrie stopped kissing my lips and went down my neck, leaving wet kisses here and there until she started sucking and biting my skin roughly. A loud moan escaped my mouth and I can feel her smirk against my skin. She just found my sweet spot. She starts to bite, kiss and trail her tongue on my bare skin, giving it a purple colour.

"F-Fuck Perrie" the words hardly came out of my throat, I don't know where I am anymore. I only know that Perrie, is on top of me, pleasing me. And that's all that matters right now. Suddently, she stops. Why.

"Why d-did you stop"

"Bedroom" she stated, adding a wink.

"N-No. I need you now" I said breathing heavily.

"Okay then" she grinned and began pleasing me again.

~

*

~

I woke up on the couch, naked with no Perrie next to me. Yesterday was simply amazing! But where is she.

"Perrieeeee!" I yelled. Thank God, she's coming.

"Morning! What is it Jadey" Perrie greeted me with a smile.

"Goodmorning" I smiled back, "Where were you baby, I thought you left me"

"Haha, I went to pee! I would never leave you!" she giggled pecking my lips softly.

I smiled, "Yesterday was amazing, thank you so much Perrie"

"It was my pleasure, Jadey! I love you so much, it was the least I could do to show you my love for you"

"You didn't have to show me your love in that way if you didn't want to"

"BUT I WANTED TO JADE!" she half yelled. "I'm sorry, I...I didn't want to yell at you Jade.."

"S'okay Pezz" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"By the way, nice hickey" she said with a smirk.

"Heeey! You must have one too!" I smirked, "Also, I never saw you naked and you saw me". My turn, now.

Perrie let out a giggle like a little school girl, "Round two, then" she asked, laying next to me.

"Round two" I smirked, rolling over so I was on top of my girlfriend. Let the fun begin.

A/N:

I'm so sorry, I know it sucks but I hope you enjoyed it a little :P I'm sure I made many grammar mistakes so pretend you didn't see anything and continue reading aha!
Please vote and comment, I'll make it up to you with another chapter really soon!

PS: PERRIE'S SELFIES ON IG ARE SOO PERFECT AJKLFG :D

Please follow me on IG: @liittleemiixx :3

Keep being amazing, bye ;)