Chapter 11 ~Raymond-

She was still standing there.

My hands holding hers, her gaze, still seeming like her gaze has me captured in it.

And then she takes a deep breath.

I can feel her uncertainty, and a faint feeling of fear...

Then she speaks, it's just one word, but I don't know how to react...

"Hello?"

She says, and I have to let go of her hands, I take a few steps back from in front of her just so I can take a moment to comprehend.

No Guardian has ever been able to touch someone, and though it seems like she could see me, I don't believe she can...

I move out of in front to her, and stand to her side, as I suspected, her gaze is still strongly set in front of her.

I decide to take my hand and place it on her shoulder, to see if I can still touch her...

And as soon as I place my hand on her shoulder, I can feel the fear get stronger, I don't want her to be scared!

Then she starts yelling

"WHAT IS GOING ON!"

She runs out of her room and obviously since I'm connected to her, I have to follow.

I noticed that I didn't reply to her 'Hello?'.
And I'm hoping maybe she can hear me...

"Ella?"

But she doesn't notice...she can't hear me.

I need to figure out a way to calm her down.

As she walks back and forth in the living room, I start searching...

My eyes stop on a stack of paper, and pen.

I can feel her emotions swirling around like a whirl wind, she's excited, exhilarated, but also afraid...but I would be too in her shoes.., she felt someone touch her and grab her hands when no one was there..

I decide to try writing...normally guardians can't hold things or write...but I can now...

I glide the pen across the paper and write a note to her...

Apparently she sees the pen writing by itself and continues to freak out.

"WHAT THE CRAP IS HAPPENING!?"

I try not to laugh, although this is humorous to me...I finish the letter and sign it as

Sincerely, Your Guardian.