➳chapter twenty-one➳

Start from the beginning

"Stay still! The longer you fight it the longer it'll be!"

I shrieked again, kicking my legs up harder and trying to free myself from his hands that acted as handcuffs. He tore the hem of my skirt, his hand trailing up my thigh and almost reaching the meeting point. I heard the door slam open, a pair of footsteps running in and kicking at the stall when it wouldn't open.

I screamed more, the boy roughly shoving his hand over my mouth.

Tears streamed down my face as I waited for the door to open. Finn pulled Trent by the back of his shirt the second he got it open, his small frame compared to the other boy's managing to get him on the floor. He sat on his chest, swinging his fists left and right and screaming until Travis's face was a bloody mess, even worse than he had left Finn's yesterday.

My back slid down the wall, my eyes shutting tightly and the sounds of the fight in front of me becoming distant. I heard my own sobs clearly, my breathing becoming ragged and my stomach dropping lower and lower.

The groans were gone after a few moments,and the door to the bathroom was slammed shut. I kept my eyes closed, flinching when a soft hand landed on my shoulder. "D-d-don't touch me!"

"Princess, it's me, it's Finn, your boyfriend. The bad guy is gone, okay, he's gone. You need to calm down, kitten, okay? Please, baby, look at me."

I looked at him after a while, my eyes meeting his and my sobs becoming louder and more frequent. I pulled him in close, embracing him tightly until he stood me up.

His eyes glistened with tears as he pulled up my skirt and pulled down my shirt for me. "I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault, if I had been here earlier this wouldn't have happened and-"

He was cut off my his own sobs. I pulled him close again, letting myself cry into the crook of his neck. I shook my head, "no, it's not your fau-ault h-h-he tried to d-do that. Y-y-you c-came j-just before h-he..."

My chest was pressed against his, his arms wrapped around my body tightly like I'd fly away if he let go but gently like I was a precious jewel. His head rested on my shoulder, both of our bodies shaking against one another.

I regretted not letting him sleep over

Finn's point of view

I sat outside the office at 8:00, the tapping of the secretary's keyboard and the ticking of the clock pounding into my brain like they were as loud as a million jackhammers running at once.

The room was quiet other than tiny sounds like that, so I had to stifle my sobs as I waited for Jack to exit the principal's office which currently held him, his parents, Trent, and Trent's parents.

It was my fault that Trent had almost done...you know to Jack. If I hadn't woken up just five minutes late Jack would still be safe.

I heard yelling from inside the office, my mind drawing away from the ticking and tapping to the argument.

"This boy is lying! My son is not a rapist or anything of the sort! Look at his face, it's all beaten and bloodied! I will not let my son get expelled!"

My blood began to boil as I heard the words escape the snobby woman's mouth. My Jack was no liar, and he would never lie about anything like that. I stood up to enter the room before I was given a pointed look by the secretary and begrudgingly sat down, nearly tearing my hair out.

"Your son was expelled from his last school because of the same charge! I will not let this kind of behavior go down in my school!"

"But-"

"We have a witness who saw the event happen! Would you like to bring him in or will you just let me write your son up and get him out of my school?"

The mother huffed, clearly disbelieving of the principal's words. "Fine. Bring him in. They're all lying."

The door opened, Mr. Harbour motioning me inside, knowing that I had already heard what they were speaking about.

Jack sat in the corner, his head between his knees with his mother next to him, wrapping him in her coat. His father stood at the desk, a face of anger and hatred directed towards Trent and his family.

"Finn, care to explain what you saw?"

So I did. I described what I heard, and how when I got to Jack his clothes were halfway off and ripped, Trent's dirty hands going up his thighs with his hand on his mouth.

Jack's mother was near tears, but Trent's father was not having it. "This queer probably tried to seduce my son! He should be the one expelled! I mean look at that skirt, it's ridiculously short!"

Jack's father opened his mouth, most likely to yell, but I stepped in first. Trent's father was a very small man. "Don't you dare accuse my boyfriend of making up something so serious as sexual harassment! I know what I saw, and he knows what went down, so don't think your son is an angel! Face the facts, people can dress the way they want! That's no excuse for any form of abuse!"

His mother slammed her hand down on the desk. "So you're both faggots! How do we know that this isn't just some scheme they made up, huh? How do we know?"

"Enough! Your son will be expelled! Get out of my office before I bring this to the board!"

"This isn't the last you'll see of us," his mother gritted out, gathering up her purse and coddling her son as they walked out, his father trailing behind like a security guard.

Mrs. Grazer stood up and let me run to Jack to hold him as she sat and talked with the principal.

"Baby? Look at me. It's okay now, he's gone. He doesn't go to this school anymore, okay, kitten? Can you hear me?"

Jack nodded, looking up at me with hollow eyes and a tear stained face. I felt my heart break and my stomach drop.

"Do you want to go home?"

He waited a second before nodding slowly. I got up and told his parents, picking him up and walking out of the school. He didn't speak a single word to me until he was in his own bed with me sitting on the edge.

"I'm sorry," he started, his eyes starting to water again. "If I was stronger he wouldn't have tried to...rape me."

I shook my head, putting my hand over his. "Princess, it's not your fault. It will never be your fault. He's a bad person, he deserves hell, baby, it's not your fault. You deserve the world, you deserve heaven, and you are so strong and I'm sorry it had to happen to you."

I could tell he was taking in every word I said even though he looked out of it.

"But-"

"No arguments."

"Fine. I want to sleep."

I nodded, tucking him further into his thick blanket and hovering my lips over his forehead, waiting for him to signal that I could kiss it. He gave a slight nod and I did, standing up to leave.

"W-wait! I d-d-c-can't sleep alone, F-Finn."

I was next to him instantly, keeping my distance from him, not knowing what he was comfortable with. He kept at that distance, only facing me and putting his hand over mine. As he drifted off to sleep I felt my eyes watering again as I examined his bruised cheeks and wrists.

It's all your fault.

____________

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ILL TAKE IT DOWN

This is for jaedenwcsley because you asked, sorry if it sucks.

School makes me wanna die :))