➳chapter nine➳

Finn left after that. I wanted him to stay the night, I wanted to cuddle with him and talk with him and share memes with him. I don't doubt that he would've other than the fact that Wyatt and Jaeden were here, but I would've kicked them out of my bed and onto the floor in a heartbeat.

I briefly explained to Wyatt and Jaeden the next morning, and they did the typical best friend things. Scream, jump around, hug, be gay. I pointed them to the door.

"Oh but I wanna be here when Finn comes back! I wanna experience fack up close!"

"Wyatt, you and Jaeden hated him yesterday."

"Good point. Let's go, Jae."

And like that, I was left alone.

I couldn't get my mind off of Finn. His eyes, his lips, his...everything.

I wanted to kiss him again, I wanted to pull at his hair while he held onto my waist, and I wanted to do it endlessly.

I wanted Finn Wolfhard to be mine.

But I didn't even know if he was thinking of me like I was thinking of him.

I laid in my bed for a while. After a while of thinking about him I noticed that my mom was at work and so was my dad, and that I was alone. And I was...okay with it.

I'm convinced that the solution to world peace would be thinking about Finn Wolfhard at this point.

Finnie: hey Jackaboy wanna go get lunch

Me: sure finnlard what time

Finnie: I'll pick you up in five

Finn's point of view

Jack Dylan Grazer is one hell of a boy.

I don't even know how it took me so long to figure out, but hey, better now than never.

I was enthralled by him. Everything about him. His smile, his voice, his shining eyes.

His body, his lips, how good it felt to just be in his presence.

I don't think fifteen year old boys think about other fifteen year old boys in this way often, yet here I am.

Never in the ten years that I've know him have I ever thought I was gay, especially not gay for him. But, again, here I am. Hella fucking gay for my best friend.

I don't know what I wanted from him, I just knew that I wanted something. It didn't even register in my head that I had asked him to get lunch until I was walking to his house, running my hands through my hair and trying not to focus on how heavenly his lips felt against mine last night.

He opened his door and shuffled out. I almost drooled at the sight of him.

He wasn't wearing a skirt today, he was wearing a pastel blue cropped sweater with high waisted black shorts.

His curly hair slightly dropped in front of his face, but unnoticed the slightest bit of mascara and lip gloss on.

Jack looked good. Too good. Okay, maybe more than good. How about hot. Too hot.

Fuck, I need a shower.

"Hey, Finnster. Where we going?" He asked, hopping down the stairs and holding my hand like ususal. Did I seriously think of him as a bro at one point?

"Uh, I was, um, thinking just-you-you know, maybe just the pizza place." I tried to control my stutter, but it didn't work. I couldn't stop staring at his face.

"Yeah sounds good."

He smiled. His smile was so fucking gorgeous it made me want to die. I looked down at our hands. Holding his hand wasn't enough for me, so I intertwined them, swinging them back and forth as he mindlessly complained about how hot it was.