End of The day

All Celine knew at the end of the day is that the heart did what it want. It didn't follow any rules, it had a mind of its own and it listen to no reasoning. Maybe it was true, maybe you should follow your heart. It was always steering people to what they wanted and they love. All Celine knew at the end of the day, was that regardless of what her her said her heart belonged to Paulo.

and there was silence in her heart, waiting for the void to be filled. Wondering how many had been so lucky to be loved? There was no one. No one that ever did filled Paulo the way she filled him. He never fell in love with someone the way he did with Celine. 

The only one capable to fill their void, was their daughter. The little girl with the purest smiles and beautiful emerald eyes. She was the only thing that made sense between them. They stood at this midpoint, of silence and uncertainty. Where to next? Where they suppose to fall back like destiny had already planned out, or did they simply just take the path that led their hearts to someone else. 

Celine sighed, ending the call with her supervisor in Vogue Spain. She wasn't coming back to the place that saw her rebuild her from the bottom up. She had explain the situation, and her supervisor had no choice but to find her a job at some other magazine headquarters. She then thought of Luca. He was expecting her to come back that same week. She then frowned, then man that had helped her raise Celine seemed like such a far fetched memory.  She looked down at her phone, nibbling the inside of her cheek. Her finger hovered over his contact name and she debated whether to call him or not.

One ring, two ring, and at the third ring Celine heard his gruffy voice. A wide smile plastered on her face hearing the familiar voice, "Luquita!" She cheered, "Words  cannot begin to explain how happy it makes me to hear your voice." And Luca Zidane rolled over on his side, pressing his phone to his ear.

"I finally here from you." He chuckled, sitting up pressing his back against the headboard, "How are things over there? How's my girl?"

and Celine's smile went away, her lips pressed tightly together, "She met her father." She simply stated. There was momentary silence over the line. Luca smiled, he could remember all the times Salome sat on his lap telling him how she wished she could have a father.

"How are you?" He only asked. He was beyond happy that Salome finally got her wish granted, but Celine in the other hand was crushing herself with the pain in her heart. He was miles away and he couldn't bring his dear friend into a hug. 

Celine sighed, "I'm coping." She laughed, but it sounded pained, "He appears and all of the sudden I'm back at ground zero." and there was choked up tears coming from Celine and Luca felt a pain in his heart, unable to feel the large amount of pain Celine felt, "He.. I don't know I can't even hate him-"

"You always spoke so highly of him." He said to her, "Why do do that? Speak about him like he puts the sky in the stars, even when you he broke you so god damm much! You have cracks that you messily put back together that are visible. Why?" 

and she laughed, tears streaming down. Crying was something she did so much lately, "That's the thing about love, "She said, "You let them get away with murder even if its your own." 

Luca breathed out, "Then go for it." And that was all he wanted to say, but he quoted a quote he had seen on his social media instead, "Once a deep connection has been made between two people there is this string pulling them back into each other's life's. No measure of distance can change the silence or the outbreak of smiles and the songs dedicated to them. The desire is there. Yearning for you to leap into each other's arms and become one again." 

"When did you become wise?" She giggled. 

Paulo wiggled his eyebrows at his daughter, her emerald eyes wide and staring at him, "You can't do that!" Salome warned, her eyes never blinking, "That's called cheating!" and Paulo did it again making her daughter blink. Salome groaned in annoyance calling her father out for cheating.... again. 

"When can I meet my grandma, your mom." She asked, spoonful of frosted flakes stuffed in her mouth right after. 

Paulo smiled, Alicia was as equally eager to meet her youngest granddaughter and so was the rest of his family. Questions then where asked if they would ever see Celine again, "Next Saturday and remember the surprise I had for you?" Salome nodded eagerly, watching as her father disappeared only to reappear with a matte black box, "I know what it is!" She cheered.

Paulo with eyebrows risen he chuckled, "What, princess?" and Salome opened the box, tearing the white and black tissue that filled the box. It was a mini Juventus kit. Salome was on the dorsal with Paulo's number 10 right below it.Salome smiled, running to hug her father. He picked her up and threw her up, "Do you like?" Salome nodded. She couldn't wait to wear it. She  would wear that until she grew out of it, until it was hanging in a display in her room when she got older. 

"I can finally kick a football with you." And Paulo pulled a smaller turf version of his Nike cleats, "Daddy thank you!" 

REALLLYYYY short update, but sadly this novella will come to an really soon and the end guys im super excited because no one will see it coming!!!! There is about 6-5 updates left and i'm really sad!!! PLSSSS CONTINUE VOTING AND READINGGGG !!! I APPRECIATE each and every single one of you!!! pls read my new Marco Asensio novella!!! 

guys pps... did yall see how Marco missed last night champions cause of a pimple that got infected? Like he got it cause he shaved!! I was dying!!!!! like his razor blade was obvi dull thats why!!! 

mucho love and bendiciones, 

lexi