"Hello?" he picked up.

Chorong let out an immediate sigh of relief "Thank goodness". "Who is this?" he asked and Chroong calmed down. "Yoongi, it's me Chorong. I'm just calling to ask if you got home safely" she said.

"Yeah, we did but Kihyun left quite early" Yoongi said very calmly but Chorong didn't feel calm at all. She was still worried for her partner. "Is he with you?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, he's with me now. There's nothing for you to worry about" Chorong said "I'll hang up now". "Bye".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Agent PCR?" said the doctor who had called out for Chorong. Chorong stood up abruptly, trying not to show any sign of having fallen asleep while waiting for so long.

"Yes? Is my partner alright?" Chorong asked, in hope that she wasn't too late when she had found Kihyun.

"He's fine, but he has 2 damaged ribs that will take a few months to heal. He cannot go continue to join you on your mission any longer" – said the doctor – "if he does, we cannot ensure you that he will continue to live a healthy life".

Chorong flexed her jaw in annoyance, Kihyun was smarter than her, stronger than her, and was closer to his target than she was because it was an all boys school. Whoever beat him up must have been part of the serial killers. 

"May I see him?" Chorong asked politely. The doctor nodded and motioned his hand for her to follow him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chorong knocked on the door twice and heard a shaky voice tell her to come in, she knew who owned that voice but was too scared to see him.

She entered and found Kihyun holding tissues against his eyes, wetting them with his tears. Chorong felt so weak, she felt like she could feel his pain. 

She didn't want to ask if he was okay, like what other stupid people ask others who are in pain, but sat beside him and stayed silent.

Kihyun crumpled up the pieces of tissue and threw them in the trash can beside his bed. "I hate this" – he glared at the door – "I hate myself".

Chorong didn't interrupt him, he was just letting out how he feels. She has no right to stop him from doing that. 

She was still feeling guilt in her. "I'm sorry Kihyun" she spoke, holding back her own tears.

"It's not your fault Chorong, but I can't stop you from guilty" Kihyun said. She felt guilty, and he had no right to stop her from feeling the guilt.

Kihyun glanced at her and said "they used sleeping gas on me and beat me up while I was unconscious" – his fist tightened – "then I wake up here and find out I'm suspended from the missions for 6 months".

Kihyun had dedicated his life to being an undercover agent after realizing how wrong he was and how he had wasted his life for the bad. But there he was, no longer able to continue what he had enjoyed doing.

Chorong didn't know what to tell him. She was very hesitant on what to say because it was her first time seeing someone close to her in pain. The other people she had once cared for have already forgotten about her.

She gently placed her hand on his.

"If it makes you feel any better, I can decline every other mission I'll receive for the next 6 months" Chorong said as she rubbed her small hands together. 

Kihyun shook his head "no, I would become a burden. There are no other available spies to help you so I'm stuck in the lab again. Besides, you said you wanted this to be your last mission".

"Yeah, my parents are planning on giving me a baby brother. If they won't be able to protect him, I'll quit from being an agent and protect him myself" Chroong said.

He glanced back at her and let out a deep sigh, "Go back now, they could be in danger at this very second. If you feel guilty at all, you can make me feel better by accomplishing this mission".

Chorong looked up to him and smiled "I'll do my best then"

Although her partner was weak and bruised, she felt another push to getting to the goal of accomplishing the mission. She suddenly felt a little bit more confidence in herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chorong exited U.A. Agency's hidden hospital and called Yoongi again.

"Chorong? Are you alright? You've been calling me quite often" Yoongi sounded confused and all Chorong could do was smile.

"I just get bored very quickly Yoongi-ah, and Kihyun isn't a person to talk to at times" Chorong said as she walked towards Yoongi's house.

"Is that so? Then do you want to come over? I mean.. for Woozi ... because he woke up and is having a bit of difficulty going back to sleep" Yoongi's stuttering voice made her smile a bit but she tucked her smile in.

"Really? I don't know your address though" Chorong lied, she was actually standing in front of their house.

 Yoongi told her his address and she said "Oh ok, I'm close by then so I'll be there in 5 minutes".

"See you later then, I'm hanging up now" Yoongi said and hung up.

[Kihyun got beaten up. . . next is 8th mission. If you want to read Yoongi and Chorong's moment, I suggest you don't miss it!]