One AM Part 2

Hehe sorry for the wait...

Sherlock walked swiftly down the street. It was cold and in his rush to get away, he'd forgotten his coat. He shivered, glancing behind him. No one. He walked more, into an empty park he'd never been to. He stood on a small bridge, looking down at the bubbling stream below him. The moonlight glinted off the surface of the water, and Sherlock could see his reflection in the inky surface.

"Stupid, stupid stupid stupid." Every time the word was repeated he just got more upset. He'd never felt this before, and he was distraught and confused.

"Sherlock!"

He whirled around, seeing a familiar face. It was John, and Sherlock noticed something different about him.

That first day they'd gone on a case together, he remembered John's limp disappearing. But it was back again, after all this time? John walked forwards, carrying a dark object. His coat.

"Sherlock. You uh....you forgot your coat." John said awkwardly, handing the tall man his coat.

"Thank you John." Sherlock said quietly. "I apologize for....you know what." He said equally as awkwardly.

"No, it's fine. I uh....I don't mind." John said, standing against the railing.

"You don't?" Sherlock asked, confused as he looked down at the man.

"No." John said, a small smile on his face. "I uh....I actually... I liked it." He said in a hushed tone, immediately blushing after the words were said.

Sherlock blinked, dazed by this statement. And a smile grew on his face, a rare occurrence.

"Well, can I do it again?" Sherlock said, stepping closer to John.

"Y-yes." John said, blushing.

Sherlock leaned down and captured John's lips in a sweet kiss. Sherlock had never been so happy in his entire life. He pulled away slowly.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you."

"I think I love you too Sherlock."

Sherlock smiled and they walked hand in hand back to their flat, both with immense grins on their faces.

......

....

..

.

Sherlock's secret is out........

~~~~~

OHMYGOD I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'M SO DUMB >~<

Also sorry about how short this is, I kinda had some trouble thinking off a good idea. But I hope you like it! ^-^