7

Graduation came and didn't pass so quickly as Bella, Alice, and Jasper had their graduation party. Well, the first one. The one with family and close friends. AKA, Bella's party because two-thirds of them had graduated so many times before.

Everyone arrived with presents and smiles to congratulate them. Mainly to congratulate Bella. Charlie tagged along and so did the wolves, of course.

It should be noted that Seth and Edward were getting reeeeally cozy to one another. Bella wanted to ask about it but kept it to herself for the time being. Bella had known she was right all along. But maybe they were still just friends. Who knows?

As everyone was gathering around for Bella's gifts, Bella hopped up and tripped over her own two feet before walking away from it all. "This is so nerve-wracking. I can't, guys. Just, like, give me a minute," she thought for a second "or an hour."

Alice growled in annoyance. "Presents! Bella, you get your tiny little ass back in here. You're opening up your graduation presents now!"

She stopped her movements and looked over at the large window. Bella wanted to end it now. She contemplated trying to break it and jumping out but she'd probably be held mid-air by any of the large vampires or werewolves or small town cop father standing in the other room.

"Now, Bells!" Charlie called, fake authority lathered into his voice. "Before I eat this delicious—what kind is this, Esme?"

"Lemon."

"Damn, that's amazing," Charlie whispered before screaming out to Bella again. "Before I eat this entire lemon cake!"

Bella groaned and leaned her forehead on the glass before turning around and walking back into the den where all of her favorite people in the world were. She sat next to her girlfriend and looked over the large amount of froo-froo frilly presents with some weird tissue paper with spots on it and bags with fucking stripes on them. Anyway, it looked like a five-year-old's birthday party but she couldn't be mad. That's how these people rolled.

Alice threw her a box with a bow that Bella knew she would never be able to get off without shedding any blood. Alice quickly caught an image and handed her scissors. Bella raised an eyebrow. "The outcome didn't look too pleasant."

Bella saluted her fake sister and cut everything open. "Well, maybe if you didn't wrap everything up to be a freaking pinata then maybe I wouldn't have almost died in that alternate timeline."

Alice repeated everything in a sarcastic tone softly to herself. Edward chuckled and hugged his sister. Bella opened up the box and, as she looked down, Alice said, "Listen, I cannot stand your lipstick smearing off. I don't know if you're trying to go for a grunge look but it's not working." Bella pulled out three tubes of different shades of red Colourpop liquid lipsticks. Alice giggled. "They're also kiss proof."

Everyone laughed at Alice's comment and Bella sighed, dropping the tubes and hiding her face into Rosalie's shoulder.

Rose kissed the top of her head. "Love, open up Eddie's present. It'll make you feel better."

Bella nodded, pushing her hair back and gathering the strength to open up the next present. She wished she were high because the social anxiety she felt was expanding with each look she received. She tried to control her shaking hands. She deftly took Edward's bag and gave him a smirk.

He returned it. "You know I never disappoint, Isabella."

"Never," Bella agreed before removing the tissue paper. "Oh my god," she gasped as she picked up the complete saga of the Shrek movies. "OH MY GOD!" she screeched before running over to Edward and leaping into his already outstretched arms. It was very nice that he caught her because she tripped her way into his arms. "Thank you thank you thank you!" she exclaimed. Everyone burst into laughter at the sight of the two best friends connecting on a spiritual level.

"It's so you can think of me when I'm not visiting you at college," Edward explained, setting Bella down.

She grinned up at him. "Of course. I will watch them every weekend."

Bella kept opening presents. A coloring book filled with memes from Emmett, a new copy of Wuthering Heights from Esme, and a coffee mug that said "World's Best Angsty Teen" from Carlisle. While Charlie went to get more lemon cake, Jacob snuck a bag of "the good kush" into Bella's hand.

Then it was time for Rosalie's present.

Bella shifted her position to look at her girlfriend. "So, what did you get me?"

Rosalie smiled nervously. "I'll be right back with it." She kissed the top of Bella's nose before scampering off.

Bella looked over at Edward who was trying to keep himself from laughing. She raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, Bella, what is so funny?"

She looked at him like he was an idiot. "Okay, nevermind then." Oink. "What in god's name was that noise?" Oink. "Who is making pig noises?" She snapped her head over to Emmett. "You?"

He scoffed. "You wish."

Then everyone could hear the pitter patter of small feet running down the hardwood floors and then from around the corner emerged a tiny pig with a rainbow leash around its neck. Bella's mouth literally dropped as she saw the tiny angel.

"Happy graduation!" Rosalie said softly.

"What," Bella said. Not even in a questioning tone. Just what.

Rosalie's grin faltered. She gave a hard stare towards her brother and thought, You said she wanted a pig. I THOUGHT YOU SAID SHE WANTED A PIG!
Edward, at this point, was bent over with his hands over his stomach laughing silently. He was enjoying this. Immensely.

Bella fell off the loveseat — on purpose — before embracing the pig. Tears filled her eyes as she caressed this tiny little creature. "Oh my gooooooood," she said through her sobs. "It's so cute, oh my god." Everyone burst into giggles. She looked up at her girlfriend with admiration in her eyes. "I love you so much." Bella quickly realized what she had done.

If you were wondering, yes, this was the first time Bella had ever said those words to her girlfriend. Rosalie's mouth opened to a small 'o' before her entire face softened and she sat down next to Bella. "I love you, too."

And then everyone burst into applause which was very much awkward because it wasn't like Rose proposed— although she could've and Bella would've been very inclined to agree. Edward knew that his prank had gone awry but it couldn't have gone wrong in a better way.

Even after everyone had left, Bella was still sat watching her new pet pig.

"Bella! You haven't even named her!" Alice called out.

Bella gasped. "I haven't, oh my god!"

Emmett chuckled. "Go on, then. Name her."

Bella rubbed her hands together and thought long and hard. Fiona was the first thing to come to mind along with Shreka and Queen Farquad. But then the best name of all came to mind for this tiny pig.

"Petunia," she said. Everyone looked over at her and grinned. "Her name is Petunia." She smiled.

And so Petunia was as she'll always be: iconic.