Chapter 77- Sentimental

Start from the beginning

Whereas he appears to be as calm as a cucumber, which was not what he showed before, you are dripping in nervousness. You are expecting the scolding, or worse the knife to be stabbed into you, in about any moment and his silence is driving you even more mad.

You want to let go of hind hand because your palm has gotten too sweaty to bear and it also makes you feel weird.

It’s too much affection, and you’re not even sure if it’s affection- which doesn’t seem to be it, given the situation- or if it’s a weird habit of his to do before he kills someone.

Come to your senses, Y/N he is not a serial killer.

You mentally slap yourself but at the same time your nervousness can’t help but make your mind create insane scenarios of how this could go.

Mom, Dad, know that I love you.

The fandoms that I’ve been into. I want a coffin with the sign of each fan-

“Stop being nervous, I’m not planning on killing you or something,” he mutters breaking you away from your thoughts.

Startled and having made a little jump at his so sudden statement, you turn your head to look at him and you see that he has turned his head opposite of you.

“I didn’t think you were going to kill me…,” you mumble not being able to read his psychology at the moment.

“Liar,” he mumbles and you bite your lip, wondering how in the world did he manage to read your thoughts.

Are you that much of an open book for him to be able to read?

“I’m sorry,” You tell him after a few seconds of silence.

His calm demeanor was suffocating you too much and made you impatient to wait for him to bring the subject up for discussion.

“Mhhmm,” he hums in response, still not having given you a single look, “What for exactly?” he asks and you can see him clenching his jaw probably picturing you and Cody in the kitchen, like you were a bit ago.

With a heavy sigh, trying to organize the sentences in your mind you begin; “Cody called me earlier today and he told me he wanted to meet up with me and discuss, because ChaeRin has been dedicating herself too much to ‘us’- you basically- and he told me that she believes we are not a real couple, which that she is onto us,” you pause to take a breath,

“ And I suppose he wanted me and him to forge out a plan to make ChaeRin stay away from you and me.”

“And why didn’t you tell me that he called you and asked you of all this?” he questions this time turning to look at you, his eyes staring into yours and aside from the anger that he is trying to show there is a little bit of hurt because you kept it a secret from him, when it was such an important matter.

His insecurities have crushed back in again; The demons in the back of his head telling him that you are using him for your own unknown benefits.

You’ve been doing so good lately, you can’t be fake, now, can you?

You wouldn’t do this him

He can’t believe his demons.

He just needs a valid reason from you, and he will turn those demons away.

The problem is…are you willing to let your pride down and admit that you didn’t want to worry him by telling him any time earlier?

With the thought that honesty in a friendship comes before pride popping in your mind, you open your mouth and the words role out,