With slow and calculated movements, she dragged her hands across her lap until they were on the edge. I lifted my hand up, and then she let one of hers sit beside her, before she held the keys out. I grabbed them quietly, walking away from the field.

Once I was no longer beside Allison, I turned back to signal Stiles. As we had planned, he had been looking back every couple of minutes to see if we were ready.

When he saw me, he got up from his seat calmly, not drawing attention, and walked towards me. I started walking again, knowing that he wouldn't be too far behind.

'I can't feel my legs' I heard in the background.

There was no way they were going to win that game if Scott didn't hurry up and do something.

Stiles caught up with me just outside the car park, slowing his jog as he came up beside me. He placed a hand on my shoulder to get me to stop, panting since he was a little out of breath.

"Hey, slow down," he breathed.

I scoffed a bit, "We're kind of in a rush here, Stiles. I don't want to be the one to have to explain to our new principle why we are going to be rummaging through his office. Do you?"

He opened his mouth to reply, before shutting it just as quickly. "I see your point."

With a nod, we both continued through the front car park and towards the entrance of the school. We were about ten meters from the front steps, when I heard crying coming from somewhere close by.

Stiles and I both stopped and looked around, before I spotted a car with it's interior lights on. Lydia's car.

Stiles realized at about the same moment did. He began to walk towards her, before stopping and remembering that he had something to do.

He stood there for a minute deciding, before walking towards Lydia's window. I followed behind him, knowing it was the right thing to do. She was my friend, and no bestiary was going to get in the way of that.

He started to knock on the window, "Lydia, come . . ."

"Just go away," She sobbed, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

I stepped forward. "Lydia, please, just tell us what's wrong?"

She shook her head, "Look, I don't need anyone seeing me cry."

Oh, come on, Lydia," Stiles sighed, leaning against the window. "Look, you shouldn't care if people see you cry, all right? Especially you."

I felt my throat tighten and my teeth clench as I looked at the pavement.

"Why?" Lydia sniffled.

I already knew what he was going to say, but that didn't make hearing it any easier.

"Because I think you look really beautiful when you cry," Stiles said softly.

I had to bite my lip to avoid any sounds escaping. That was not what I wanted to be hearing that moment.

Lydia wiped her eye, before winding down her window. Once it reached the bottom, Stiles leaned on the window frame.

"You're gonna think I'm crazy," Lydia insisted, mascara running down her cheeks.

I scoffed quietly, "That's unlikely."

Stiles nodded in agreement. "Lydia, if you can trust me on anything, you can trust me on this. There is nothing that you can say to me or Riley that will make you sound crazy. Literally nothing."

The sudden cheers of the crowd had caught the attention of Stiles and I. We gave each other a look, knowing that we had to do what we were originally on our way to do.