Chapter 6

"I think we need to go for shopping," Jessica said.

"Shopping is boring, we can eat something, what about Mc Donalds?," Noorah said with a jerk. Food was the only thing which makes us happy.

It was a Saturday night. I was lying on my bed, just hearing the conference call between two of my friends, who were busy in, trying to find out the best place to spend a time together on Sunday. I don't know what to suggest them, it's better for me to keep quiet.

"Okay, okay, fine," I sat on my bed. Now my anger ran out. I heard both of them since 15 minutes.

"We can go shopping and then we will eat something, fine, The end of discussion," I said

"That's a good idea," Noorah said

"Why we can't think like Sophia? Sophia, can you please tell me the nearest Jesus camp?" Jessica said and Noorah chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't be a hoe,"

Noorah burst into a laughter.

"Okay, Noorah enough," Jessica said.

"So, where we meet?" Jessica said

"We can meet at Sophia's place," Noorah suggested

"Okay, I don't have any problem," I said.

"Yeah, that's good and mall is also so near from her house," Jessica said

"Okay, listen, at 3?" I asked

"Yeah 3 is good," they both said in unison.

"Okay, yeah!! I'm so excited for tomorrow," Noorah exclaimed with joy.

"Yeah, I don't remember when we went out for shopping last time?" I said.

"Yeah, that's a pretty enough time," Noorah said

"Okay, I need to go," I said

"Okay bye," We all said to each other and cut the phone.

"So, where," Charllote asked me as I threw the phone on the bed.

I laughed. "First shopping then eat something," I said

"Jesus Christ!!! at last, you people decided," She laughed. She was hearing me when I was busy in arguing on the phone.

"Okay, have fun tomorrow," She smiled and started writing what she was doing before.

"Wanna join?" I asked. I felt poor for her, she didn't ever go out with her friends. I asked for joint me if she wants. I knew she likes our company.

"No, thanks, I have a work to do," She said and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hey, everything's good?" I asked because she never rejected my proposal. I stood up and went, where she was sitting.

She shifted a little, gave me some space to sit. I brushed her hair.

"Is everything good between you and Sebastian?" I asked

She shook her head to "no" and trying harder not to make any contact with me.

"What happen?" I asked. I became very curious, in case of Charllote. She was still a kid, and she had to learn more about life.

"Nothing, just little misunderstanding," She gulped. I know she was crying.

"Hey, look at me," I said and shifted her chin to me. Her eyes were filled with tears. This was the first time, I saw her crying for someone. I knew she was a very strong girl, but the time changes everyone. I felt poor, suddenly my heart felt heavier than before. I knew this feeling.

"Everything will be fine," I brushed and hugged her a little.

"It's okay Sophia, there is a just...just little misunderstanding between us," Her voice was shuttering. She gasped and said" He is very understanding, he will understand me," She smiled

"You have to meet him, wanna meet him tomorrow?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded.

"Okay, so, I drop you somewhere, where you want, and also pick you up," I said and gave her a comforting smile.

"Best sister ever," She smiled.

"So message him about your plan," I said and stood up from the place. I suddenly remember to message Jayden about my plan.

I took out my phone from the charger.

"Hey, can I call you," I messaged him and went to the bathroom. I feel like the bathroom is the best place to talk someone, It gives you a more privacy.

I placed my phone on a corner of a basin, and put some toothpaste on my brush. My phone buzzed when I brushing my teeth. I quickly spilled out the white mess and wash my face with water.

"Hey," I said while I picked up a call.

"Hey, what's up?" He said. He sounds little happier.

"We are going to the mall, all my friends, wanna join?" I said

"For what?" He said

"Huh, for shopping and some girl stuff, you know," I chuckled

"Oh, God!! I'm not gonna join you girls, you go," He said and I laughed.

"So you don't want to meet me," I teased him.

"I want, but not tomorrow, I'll meet you after your college," He laughed.

"Okay, so I'll call you tomorrow," I said

"Okay, have fun, bye," He said

"Bye, love you," I said and cut the line.

Question of the week

write your best place you ever went with your friends

..................................................................

Hey guys!!!! I am back, sorry for the late updating, I was kinda busy with studies and shitty school stuffs *crying*

Please hit the like button, comment down your views and share this story with your friends and family

*Please point out any mistake*

Suggestions are welcome

Have a happy day ahead :)

Hugs and kisses 

Red cheeks.