When Jungkook sent you a bloody smile, you applied more pressure to your feet, making him groan in pain.

With a sadistic smirk, you pushed him back before turning around, walking to your brother and leader. Namjoon's eyes were widened in shock, not expecting such a sadistic and quite painful action from you. Yoongi, on the other hand, grinned, nodding at you in approval as he moved a bit, creating space for you to sit beside him.

"Looks like you had it rough," you chirped, touching your twin's pale cheeks, eyeing the shallow cut near his cheekbone.

Your brother rolled his dark eyes, "I'm going to need you to stitch me up later. I've got a cut on my side."

You raised an eyebrow in surprise, your eyes sending your brother a questioning look, "Why not ask Jin when he comes back?"

"I'd rather you do it."

As the two of you spoke, Jimin was giving Jungkook an amused smile. The said male ran a hand through his ebony hair, his tongue dragging over his lip, the metallic taste spreading throughout his mouth.

"Jungkookie, she got you goo-"Jungkook smacked his Hyung behind his head which made the man jerk forward, his silver wig slipping off, revealing his bubblegum pink hair.

Jimin's eyes narrowed as he scowled, moving to shove the younger male. But he stopped as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

The pink-haired man's eyes hardened before he looked up, eyeing Namjoon, "He's here."

At Jimin's words, you looked at Yoongi and Namjoon in question, not understanding 'who' was here.

Namjoon silently stood up while Yoongi placed a hand on your shoulder. You stayed silent, your eyes narrowed as you watched Namjoon disappear.

However, when he returned, you didn't expect who he came back with.

"Oh, goodie, I guess you two are okay~" Taehyung sang as he bounded into the room, a boxy smile on his face. He grinned as he wrapped his arms around both Jimin and Jungkook's shoulder before his eyes met yours, shining with mischief and a form of mock, "I guess this also means dear Y/N here found out who my little bunny is~"

You held back your tongue, wanting to curse out the man. It was quite obvious that he was trying to get a reaction out of you, but the small squeeze on your leg by your brother stopped you from pouncing. You were starting to realize some things about Taehyung. He may not seem it at first but he's a sadistic bastard. A real sadistic bastard that knows how to press the right buttons to get a certain reaction he wants from a person.

"Taehyung, if you're going to provoke us, get out. We don't have time for your bullshit," Namjoon growled, sending the younger male a harsh glare that could make most adult men shrink back in fear.

Taehyung raised his hand in front of him in defeat before he sat down, his face suddenly becoming serious as he faced the three of you.

"I want them fucking gone," Taehyung hissed, his eyes narrowing with anger that wasn't present earlier.

"I hate to agree with him, but I'm ready to murder all of them," Yoongi agreed, his dark eyes deadly with a murderous gleam that made you smirk. Oh, hell yes. Yoongi was livid and livid Yoongi was fun to work with because that just meant that there was going to be more people you get to kill with him.

Jimin sighed as he ran his hand through his bubblegum pink hair, making you realize he had a thin cut by his eyebrow, "It'll be a suicide mission if we tried to kill the whole group. There's thousands of them while what do we have? Eight of us, adding your two other members that are currently missing."