Chapter 6

Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Part 6

Words: 4.5 K

Genre: Smut/Gore/Assassins/Killer JK/ Drugs/ Gangs

Rating: M

"God bless, what a sight for a sore eye to see," the silver-haired man whistled, his eyes trailing over your body

Yoongi immediately moved, using his body to shield you from all the males eyes. "Go, Y/N," Yoongi mumbled, pushing you into your room, closing the door after you stepped in.

You released a breath you didn't even know you were holding, going into your closet, slipping on a baggy black shirt you had stolen from Jin.

For a moment, you stood in the middle of the room in a daze, the panic you were feeling moments ago making your body numb.

You believed yourself to be a level headed individual who could stand stressful situations with a calm mind, much like your brother, Yoongi. However, when the door of the bathroom slammed opened, revealing Jungkook who stared at you with his eyes dark with lust and promise, you lost all your cool.

Your mind had become completely blank when he started to corner you and you hated the feeling of helplessness you had felt. It reminded you of your childhood when you were powerless together with Yoongi. It absolutely terrified you. And it's been forever since you felt like that. And you were going to do everything in your power to not feel that way again.

With your eyes hardened, you slammed open the door, walking into the kitchen with your head held high. You could immediately feel the tension, your family sitting at one side while Jimin and Jungkook sat on the opposite side, returning the glares they were receiving from the older males.

As you walked in, they all turned their attention onto you. Yoongi looked exhausted and beat up, which worried you but you pushed that emotion aside, walking up to Jungkook who smirked at you.

"Why, hello, princess. Are you going to take up my offer from earli-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as your fist shot forward, connecting with the man's mouth.

Yoongi, who was watching, grinned, sitting back into his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes glinting with pride.

Your hand stung, your knuckles bleeding from connecting with Jungkook's teeth. However, the satisfaction pushed the pain aside as you saw Jungkook's lips split at the impact, bleeding and dripping down his chin.

"Well, goddamn! Whatta punch!" Jimin gaped, his eyes widening in surprise.

You ignored the male and took Jungkook's shirt into your hand, fisting it as you brought your face closer to Jungkook, "know your goddamn place, Jeon Jungkook. I'm better than you, don't think you'll get away with the shit you pulled," you hissed, your feet snapping up and landing on his crotch, your shoes giving a painful pressure against it.