Chapter 2: Memories

(A/N~ ⚠️Guys, there will be a racism, bullying, abuse, and cutting in this chapter just so you know!⚠️)

-3rd person pov- Lance's past-

"Lance, come on we are going to be late!" An older boy, who looks like Lance but older say, shaking Lance awake.

The 12 year old Lance sighs and throws the covers off of himself. "Ok Leo, I'm coming," He says while opening a closet to get clothes on.

Once he pick out the clothes and put them on, he runs down stairs to the kitchen and grab an apple.

"Lance, your bus is going to be here soon and you still need to walk down to your bus stop," A girl with black hair and blue eyes says. She looks older too, she looks to be Lance's sister.

"Sophia, can you or Leo drive me to school?" Little Lance asks, with big, blue eyes.

"No Lance, Leo and I need to get to school too. Besides I think high school is more important than middle school," She says. Lance pouts, grabs his backpack, and slowly starts to walk to the bus stop down the road.

-el time skip when Lance is at school-

"Brown boy, think you can hid from us today?" An 8th grader comes up to Lance and pushes him up against a wall. He's tall and has a little built to him. There's a group of other kids behind Lance's attacker.

"What do you want, Derek?" Lance's voice we low, but his eyes are filled with fear.

"I heard you tried to tell a teacher about us. Now, why would you try and do that, huh?" Derek ask, pushing his face closer to Lance's.

Lance doesn't reply, he just stares at the bully, but then out of no where, Lance is on the ground and Derek is off of him.

Lance looks up and see a boy who is a little bigger then the 8th grader with his hands in a tight fist.

"Leave him alone!" The boy says.

"Oh whatever fat-so, we'll be back. Come on guys lets get out of here," Derek says and walks away with his group.

"Hey, are you ok?" The boy asks.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Who are you?" Lance asks.

"I'm Hani! I just moved here from Hawaii last week," Hani says.

"Nice to meet you, Hani. I'm Lance. Just so you know, you are not fat... you are... a hunk! Yeah, you are a total hunk! In fact, that's what I'm going to call you, Hunk," Lance says with a toothy grin.

"Hunk, huh? I like it!" Hunk says.

-el time skip to new memory-

14 year old Lance is walk down the starts to get a drink of water, but stops when he hears a strange noise.

"Heheh..."

Lance peeks over the staircase. His father is there with another woman.

"Do you think your wife will find out about us?" The strange woman asks.