💀 Chapter 10 💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: You know I was just fucking around with you. I would never reject any of your kisses

Y/N: Hoe, you just did.

Yoongi: I wanted to get you mad

Y/N: Wow, why?

Yoongi: Cause' you look so hot when you get pissed off.

Y/N: Sir, the door is right there waiting for you. Please walk out before I try flushing your ass down the toilet.

Yoongi: Oh shit. That is definitely one of the symptoms to being pregnant. The attitude.

Y/N: Boy if you don't.

Yoongi: Okay Okay, I'm going. Sorry for making you mad though, you know I was just kidding right?

Y/N: yeah, I know

He placed his hands on my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back and our lips moved in sync. It lasted more than expected and I was running out of breath.

Yoongi: I. Love. You

Yoongi mumbled through the kiss as he panted hard and I moaned into his mouth letting him know it was enough before my ass died and I needed to breathe.

Y/N: I love you too now hurry so I can take the test

He nodded and pecked my lips before leaving the bathroom and standing out the door.

I took out a pregnancy stick from its packaging and stared at it for a moment. Okay, let's take it.

~~~~~~~~~

My heart was beating, after waiting for a few minutes for the results to show up it was time to see them.

I knew I wasn't pregnant so why was I getting nervous. Them feels.

I looked over at the counter and peeked at the stick. The results showed

Not pregnant~

A bit of sadness crossed my mind but I quickly snapped out of it. I knew I wasn't pregnant and this test was just to prove that.

I knocked on the door making sure Yoongi wasn't leaning against it and opened it.

I walked out the bathroom and Yoongi immediately walked up to me.

Yoongi: So, Are you pregnant or?

Y/N: Babe, I told you.

I showed him the Stick and he frowned. Ouww, My heart. Is he sad?

Yoongi: Then you were only car sick

Y/N: Yoongi, Are you upset?

Yoongi: what? No, of course not

Y/N: you're lying to me. I know you. Tell me, yeah?

I took his hands and looked into his eyes. He sighed and nodded.

Yoongi: I thought we were expecting a little Asian Casper, but we're not

I pouted and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his chest.

Y/N: Aww babe, they'll be time for that. You know we have to finish college it's our last year

Yoongi: I know baby and we'll need to get a job after we graduate.

Y/N: Yup, but don't worry we can always try when we're ready

Yoongi: I'm ready Y/N, I can work for you both, have everything you'll need, I'll take care of you

Y/N: Aw Yoongi stop, your making me feel bad about it.

Yoongi: no no, I'm sorry. We should focus on finishing our last year of college and graduating. In the future we'll have a baby right?

Y/N: Of course, that is if your hoe ass don't change me for someone else

Yoongi: fuck no, I will never. I love your bitch ass way to much to let you go and I'm addicted to this pussy.

I gasped and he took the chance to kiss me passionately. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We kissed until it got a bit heated, his hands made their way up inside my shirt and his cold touch made me moan into his mouth. We were totally losing it, almost couldn't control myself until we heard the door open downstairs.

Namjoon: We're back love birds!

Jin: no babe. We're the love birds, their bad remember.

Namjoon: Ah, obviously baby

Jin: Harley, Joker, get your bad asses downstairs. Momma Jin is about to make some good ass dinner! 💋