💀 Chapter 10 💀

Start bij het begin

He stopped and got something from under the shelf. I waited for him to say something and he finally got back up with a box of pregnancy tests in his hand.

Y/N: What in the hell? How-

I got the box from Yoongi and saw a pink sticky note on it.

"Harley, I know you'll be coming any day now so I've decided to buy you some pregnancy tests. We already know you get Car sick after long drives & you end up feeling nauseous afterwards for a while but our pretty Joker might be freaked out and think your pregnant so I got you these just so you can let him know it's normal and you ain't pregnant, I mean if you were oh shit~ you best not be until your ass is done with college."
~Jin 💖

My lips immediately turned into a smile. He's so cute, god what would I do without Seokjin.

Yoongi: Did Jin buy those for you?

Y/N: yup he imagined you reacting this way after seeing me get all nauseous so he bought me these to prove you It's nothing else.

Yoongi: Well damn he's smart. I'll wait outside so you can take it

Y/N: Okay. Where's Jin and Joonie at?

Yoongi: They left just now to buy some groceries cause' princess Jin wants to make some dinner

Y/N: I can't wait I'm hungry. Anyway, I'm taking it so wait outside

Yoongi: Okay, let me know when it shows the results

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes. I did the same and tip toed to kiss him but he placed the palm of his hand on my forehead and pushed me back.

Yoongi: Nu uh. Hell nah, you thought. You just threw up and you trying to kiss me

Y/N: you fucking bitch. I brushed my teeth.

Yoongi: Ew bye.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before tearing the box open in furious mode. Yoongi laughed and took the already fucked up box from my hands.

Yoongi: Are you trying to break the pregnancy test like Namjoon does with everything?

Y/N: Whatever, just give it back.

Yoongi: Y/N

Y/N: Shut up Asian Casper.

I was about to cross my arms in front of my chest before he placed the box on the bathrooms counter, held both of my wrists down and pinned me against the wall.

Yoongi: Baby, Hey, look at me

Y/N: What.

Yoongi: baby girl, don't give me that attitude.

Y/N: Or what?

Yoongi: or I'll punish you and make that pregnancy test be positive.

Y/N: Oh my god, your so dumb

I laughed softly and he smiled before looking into my eyes again.