Chapter seventeen

"Hermano calm down" Jamie said attempting to do the impossible.

"How can i Jamie i feel so bad i just left Tim there and i know he doesn't like hanging out with Kon-El. What if something bad happens him what if they hate each other even more. I'm an horrible friend maybe i should just go check on them." Bart ramble was hard to hear especially with Bart speed talking whenever he's too emotional. Jamie somehow caught the last part and was sad he wanted to hang out with Bart but not in this state. Bart looked like he was going to run so he gently pulled him out of it. He decided he'd rather have him around rambling or not.

"Jamie what are you doing." Bart said in complete and utter confusion. As an blush appeared on his checks from the touch alone.

"What about me?" Jamie asked in an almost pouting way. Bart looked at him blankly so he'd continued. "Ever since we meet up all you'd been talking about was Tim i guess we're not close after all." Bart felt bad he didn't mean to hurt Jamie feeling nor did he know that his feeling could get hurt so easily. "No that's not it you're my best friend i'm just worried about Tim that's all but what about you how was you're day?" Bart asked in a way to showing how much he does care about him.

"It's better now"

....

Tim sat in the corner staring out of the window he was shocked by his own actions his own words. He once vowed to never speak to Superboy ever again but here he was getting ice-cream with him.

"Are you okay?" Superboy asked. "Did you not the like the flavor i'd pick i was sure that was you're favorite."

"You'd even remembered my favorite Ice-cream."

Superboy smiled nervously "Yeah is that weird?"

"Yes. Listen let get this straight why am i here?"

Superboy stared into his ice-cream container and ate a big scope giving him an brain freeze. Robin watched him with an confused face.

"Okay" He said looking in to Tim eyes who just looked away.

"Me and Clark always had an weird relationship. He never really saw me as a son but a clone, An monster that never should saw the light of day." Tim eyes was filled of worry because Superboy never talked about himself before. He'd always just avoided everything.

"Maybe that's just how i saw it in his eyes. Maybe he thinks of me differently but i don't know. I'd always felt that gap in my heart that i was alone that my father never truly loved me like yours."

Tim was thrown off about this and was going to protest but the more he thought of the more he saw Bruce as his father. So he just stayed quiet allowing him to get whatever he had off his chest.

"So i guess part of me was jealous of you had an family that loved you and the only person I've ever loved tried to force me to accepted things i didn't want to accepted.

Megan Tim thought instantly when he said someone he loved.

" When you live you life in jar being told how to act, how feel, how to see the world. Then someone makes you want to think something. You get upset you feel locked back in that jar you feel your rights stripped away."

"Is that's why you two broke up?" Tim question surprised himself he thought he didn't care but found himself asking this question. Superboy looked up a little happy to see the interest "Yeah that's why" Superboy continued. "So when Lex came to me wanting to be an father to me i was happy and wanted things to work out. He gave me the patched to give me the powers that superman had. I could fly. It was an great feeling. I kept using them the more difficult and awkward i felt at the headquarters with superman and Megan. I'd soon felt an relief in having that flying feeling in feeling complete."

"I told you those wasn't good for you and i was there i could of helped you."

"You're right but you had you're own problems i didn't want to bother you with mine and the patches what i'd believed was the only way i can fix my problems. I've began using more and more becoming addicted to the feeling. I didn't know how out of control i'd became til i'd known i'd hurt you. for amount i couldn't even see you but Super- i mean Clark looking down at me with only disgust in his eyes. I knew no i wanted to believe it was fake that my mind was playing tricks on me so i'd began to attack it. I had no idea it was you i thought you'd left. Trust me i didn't want to hurt the person who stilled believed in me. Neither am i still using the patches i'd learned my lesson."

Once Superboy stooped talking and his words rested in Robin head he realized he didn't know everything about he's supposed best friend. It questioned does he know anything about his friends at all. The silence proved to much for Superboy so he got up to leave. "Look i'm sorry if this doesn't change how you view me than i'm sorry for that too Robin i just wanted to make things right" Superboy said walking to the door before Robin stooped him.

Robin realized he couldn't hold his grudge forever and he always realized how much he missed just having Superboy around he missed the feeling and most of all the time they'd spend together.

"Call me Tim Kon-El" was all Tim said but it was more than enough to make Kon-El smiled as if everything he said prior didn't matter not Megan not Clark no he smiled because he was finally living in the moment.