Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~

Angelina and Ciana came inside and Anna and Dave immediately remembered her. Ludwig introduced himself as Feliciano's fiancé and she smiled brightly at them after congratulating the two.

"Angelina was Romano's girlfriend before he passed. We never saw you after his funeral, what happened?" Dave asked quietly.

She took a deep breath and watched as Ciana went up to Feliciano with her arms outstretched.

"How old are you, bella*?" He asked with a smile as he picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"I'm six." She said proudly.

Angelina swatted a tear away at the sight and she gave them a weak smile. "We were the only ones that knew and we were waiting for the right time to tell everyone but our planning fell short. I left right after the service because I couldn't bear it any more. I guess I just never came back but I knew I needed to and here I am now."

"Wait, you and Romano were the only ones who knew what?" Feliciano asked as he gave Ciana his phone so she could play a game.

"I was five weeks pregnant when Romano died, Feli. So we never got to tell anyone. Ciana is Romano's daughter. You are holding your niece." She whispered the last sentence.

Feliciano blinked a few times before looking down at the little girl in his lap.

She has his green eyes. His hair colour. His smile.

He smiled and brushed away the tears that fell. He kissed the top of Ciana's head and sobbed, covering his face with his hands.

"Hey," Ludwig said quietly, reaching over and taking one hand away so he could hold it. "It's okay."

"I'm happy, Ludwig. I'm just shocked." He shook his head smiling. "This is your niece too..."

Now it was Ludwig's turn to stop breathing for a few seconds. He stared at the little girl who stared back at him and she grinned. Ludwig took her small hand and kissed the back.

She laughed and hugged him. Ludwig froze, he was never really good with little kids and he just wasn't used to this. But he finally hugged her back and kissed her on the cheek.

"And you guys are her grandparents." Angelina whispered to Anna and Dave.

"But that right obviously goes to Mary and Agostino." They said.

"They aren't here. Plus, my mother would want you to do this." Feliciano nodded.

Dave and Anna looked at each other and nodded slowly. "You're right, Feli. Dave, we have a granddaughter."

"I've always wanted a little princess." He smiled as Ciana bounded over to him and landed in his lap.

"Ti amo, Nonno e la Nonna*!" She said happily.

Feliciano squeezed Ludwig's hand underneath the table and smiled at the thrown together family. Now he could have full closure with his brother, knowing that a part of him was still here and living.
I have a niece...

~

Angelina ended up staying for the night because she didn't like to drive in the dark and it was already 10:00 PM. She went to bed with Ciana and everyone said goodnight to the six year old. After a while Dave went to his own bedroom and the three remaining just watched the TV.

"I'm going to bed now but you guys can stay here and watch TV. Feli, we're going to church tomorrow morning and you guys are welcome to come. Have you been going regularly?" Anna asked Feliciano.

"No, not really." He mumbled, suddenly finding his feet very interesting. "Sorry."

She laughed lightly and kissed him on the forehead. "Buonanotte*."

Feliciano smiled at his aunt and then waved to her before she disappeared into the hallway. He turned the TV off but didn't get up just leaned against Ludwig who kissed the top of his head.

"I didn't know you went to church. If I did, I wouldn't have kept you up so late on Saturdays so you could go in the morning." He said as he grabbed the Italian's hand.

"I'm not very religious. But I still pray the rosary every week." Feliciano admitted, blushing slightly in embarrassment. "My parents wanted me to be a little angel who went to church every Sunday."

"You are my angel. But you're not as innocent and pure as an angel's supposed to be." He purred seductively in his ear and smirked when Feliciano shivered in delight.

Ludwig gently pushed him onto his back and hovered above him, wrists pinned on either side of his head. He bit his lip, trailing his gaze slowly over his body before lowering his head and kissing the Italian hard. Their lips moulded perfectly and even though the kiss was forceful at first, it slowed to a gentle, passionate one before gradually heating up to a hungry, urgent, full-on make out session.

Feliciano pulled back and turned his head to the side as he panted heavily. Ludwig stared at the soft expanse of skin that was his neck and immediately took advantage of the access.

"D-don't leave too many... I have to go to church t-tomorrow." He stuttered, closing his eyes at the feeling of Ludwig's lips teeth and tongue, working harshly together against his skin.

"No promises." The German growled and moved to his exposed collarbone.

Feliciano whimpered quietly and struggled to get his wrists free from his fiancé's grip. He managed to free one and ran it through Ludwig's hair, cradling his head as he kept him close. Suddenly, Ludwig lifted him and the Italian wrapped his legs around his waist as he carried him up the stairs into their bedroom, kicking the door shut.

He threw him down on the bed - a little roughly - and stared at the disheveled man, lust clouding his eyes and his thoughts. Ludwig was breathing heavily and rapidly while he stood at the end of the bed and envisioned him gasping for air underneath him as he was relentless on thrusting into his tight heat.

Now it was time to make that happen. He crawled to Feliciano and hovered over him again, grinding his hips harshly into the Italian's.

"Now..." He smirked. "Let's see how sinful an angel can get."

~

Bella - Beautiful (Italian)
Ti amo - I love you (Italian)
Nonno e la Nonna - Grandpa and Grandma (Italian)
Buonanotte - Goodnight (Italian)

~

To be continued...