Chapter 25- Sunshine

AN/ Hello Lovelies. I am so sorry about the long wait. I went back to school recently and homework is kicking my butt. I am trying really hard to write but when I am not coaching cheer or doing homework I am sleeping. 

Anywho.... my reviewer of the chapter is @Madisonanna05 who inspired me to finish this chapter along with all of the other commenters!! 

Previously on Number 11

"I had no idea I was pregnant. I drank and I ate whatever I want and I didn't sleep. I killed this baby,"My tears had stopped, but the sadness inside didn't.

"Abbi you did not kill this baby. You didn't know about this baby. You chalked up the symptoms to being depressed about your breakup and stressed about your job. You didn't know Abbi so you didn't kill this baby,"Addi told me as she grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Who are you going to call? Julian or Luke?"She handed the phone to me and unlocked it. Their names were both under my favorites right next to each other.

Turning to Addi I said,"I don't know who's baby it is. I don't know who to call."

She stood up and left the room,"You know who you want here with you Abbi. So call him,"She stepped out of the room and I pressed a name and let the phone ring. When he answered it I could tell I had woken him up.

"Abbi? What's wrong?"His voice floated through my room and tears welled up in my eyes.

"I need you. I'm at the hospital and I need you to come here,"I knew he could hear the tears in my voice. I heard him rustling around presumably getting out of bed.

"I will be there as soon as I can. What's wrong Abbi. Is it serious,"His voice sounded panicky and I let a breath shudder out of me. I wasn't going to tell him over the phone, I will wait hours if that's what it takes but I will not tell him over the phone.

"I will be there. Just hold on,"He said as we hung up.

Week 14 

Record 10-3 

2 months since break up 

(Luke's POV)

I felt myself come out of a dead sleep when my phone rang. It was pretty late at night so I knew whoever it was it must have been an emergency. I saw it was an unknown number, but that it had a Boston zipcode so I answered it anyways just to be safe.

"Hello,"my sleep ridden voice was husky.

No one answered so I repeated myself.

"Hello?" I could hear the breathing on the other end so I knew someone was there.

"Luke? Is that you,"the girl finally said, she sounded like she was slurring a little bit but I still knew exactly who it was. My heart started pounding when I heard her voice. I hadn't heard it in years.

"Ella? Baby is that you,"I asked sitting up in bed praying that this wasn't a dream.

"I'm so sorry Luke. I'm sorry I never told you,"Then abruptly she hung up. I tried to redial the number but it wouldn't go through. I had lost her once again.

(Julian's POV)

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled over and was surprised to see that it was Abbi calling me. I answered it immediately.

"Abbi what's wrong?" I asked her worried about why she would be calling me this late. I knew she wouldn't call me at night unless it was an emergency.