Chapter 1-Gotta Love Chairty Events

AN: Chapter 1!!!! Ahhhhh! 

*Edited on August 28th 2016*

"Uncle Bill I don't want to go to the stupid charity event,"I whined as we drove to the Patriots Charity event. My Uncle Bill picked me up from my apartment so that we could arrive together. 

"Abbi, can you just suck it up for one night? You know you will end up having a good time with the guys anyway."He said and I rolled my eyes. He has three biological kids but yet I get dragged to this charity event. I know that he is probably right about me having a good time though. Julian, Rob, Danny and I always have a good time. Tom and Gisele normally try and make it to the events but the twins are still little and it's hard to get a trustworthy babysitter. 

"Whatever, you give me the third degree every time I even talk to the guys,"I teased and he knew it was right. My Uncle only gave me one rule when I moved into his house after I graduated college, it was I wasn't allowed to date or sleep with any of his players. 

Now that I live in an apartment with Julian he still claims the rule is in effect. Julian and I just decided to rent an apartment together so that he had someone to help out around the house when he was gone, the truth is that we are just so close and we love being roommates. 

"Abbi you don't know the guys like I do, all they want is sex,"Bill told me as we shifted lanes. 

"I call Bull Shit! I spend just as much time with the guys as you do!"I am one of the Patriots medical trainers. I recently got certified in sports medicine after taking many, many, many, classes at night while being a full time college student. In a couple years I might think about med school, but I am happy with the job I have. 

"Language,"Uncle Bill said as we pulled into the valet parking. I stepped out of the car to have cameras flashing in my face. The paps were here to try and get some dirt on the patriot players and their wife's or girlfriends. 

I waited for my Uncle Bill to come around the other side of the car and I took his arm. We walked in together ignoring some of the questions that were being thrown at us. Most of them included them asking me about dating Julian. The press constantly thinks that we are together and it's really funny for us. 

Once we got inside the elegant building I let go of his arm and he disappeared in the crowd. I knew that I would probably end up catching a ride home with Julian because my Uncle normally has to stay to the end of these events to take care of money and where it needs to go.  

"Hey gorgeous,"I turned around to see Julian standing there with a drink in his hand. 

"Hey handsome,"I went over to hug him. Julian and I flirted but we were just friends. He and I are probably way closer then we should be but its whatever. 

"Did Belichick drag you here again?"He asked as we made our way over to the bar. If I was going to stay here for the majority of the night I needed a drink. My uncle dragging me here was totally last minute. When Julian left the apartment earlier I had already told him that I wasn't going. 

"Yeah, even though he has three kids that probably could have gone with him,"I said as Julian ordered me a flute of champagne because that's what I always drank at charity events.

"Bill probably doesn't think that Brian and Stephen could handle it. And Amanda is off in another state. You are his last resort,"He told me as the bartender handed me the tall, thin glass. 

"Whatever, I still hate these things,"I complained as Julian and I walked to where Danny and Rob were standing. 

Rob had a blond bimbo on his arm who had boobs that were the size of cantaloupes, a waist painfully thin, and lips that had obviously had work done on them. She was probably the girl of the week. Danny was standing with one of the Patriot reps who was trying to talk to him even though I knew he had no interest in her.