Chapter 7- HOT

AN: I'm Back! 

I would like to tell you that the kiss was innocent and that it ended quickly, but that would be a lie. Julian's hands traveled down my back and straight to my ass. I started walking backwards so we could exit his room and he followed me, our lips never broke contact.

Julian's hand momentarily left my ass to shut the door, but then it was back before I could blink. I felt us turning around and then my back was pressed against the wall.Our tongue's continued fighting for dominance. A moan slipped through my lips and Julian groaned in response. One of his hands tapped my ass and I took that as a signal to jump, I read him right because soon enough my legs were wrapped around his waist and I could feel his bulge pressing into my core.

"We have to stop," Julian growled as he tore his lips from mine. They didn't go far as they started sucking on my neck. With previous boyfriends I wouldn't let them leave hickey's where others could see them, but with Julian I never wanted him to stop. I wanted everyone to know that I was Julian's and vice versa. We have waited too long for each other to worry about something like hickeys.

"Don't," I panted as Julian continued his assault on my neck. My hands were flying through his hair massaging his scalp.

His mouth finally came back to mine and my hands went up the front of his shirt to run over his abs. He moaned breaking my lips from his so that we could breath. I pulled his shirt over his head.

As our eye met I could see that Julian's eyes were black with lust, I was completely sure that my eyes were a mirror image. Within a split second our lips were devouring each other's once again.

"Holy shit," Our lips tore apart to see who interrupted our make out session. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw Danny standing there with his mouth hanging open.

Julian set me down on the floor and then stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I thought he was being sweet until I felt his throbbing erection against my ass. I then knew that he was standing behind me to hide what I had done to him.

"Danny Boy, have you ever heard of knocking?"Julian asked as I leaned back into him.

"I knocked, and rang the doorbell, and call you both multiple times. So I then figured that it was the time to use my emergency key,"I Laughed as Danny smirked at us.

"Did you need something Danny?" I asked him as Julian started rubbing small circles under my tshirt. I wiggled my ass a little against his bulge and he stopped.

"I just came to check on Julian. He was pretty pissed off at practice and coach wanted me to make sure that he was okay,"Danny explained and Julian smirked at him.

"As you can see I am doing just fine,"Danny rolled his eyes.

"Danny, would you like to stay for dinner," I asked him and Julian made a grumbling noise to show his disapproval of Danny staying for dinner.

"If you guys don't mind then yeah, I would love to have dinner,"Danny said.

"Okay, then I am going to put the pizza in the oven. It would have been done, but someone distracted me, "I glared at Julian and then went into the kitchen.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen I braced myself against the counter. I was freaking out. One minute I was thinking that Julian and I were just friends with some sexual tension, then the next thing I know we are practically humping against the wall. I took a deep breath then stood upright again.

Putting on Oven mitts I put the pizza in the oven and set the timer on the stove top. I peeked around the corner seeing that Danny and Julian were having a pretty intense conversation so I figured I could get away with calling Gisele and Addi to get their opinions. I practically ran to the bedroom and my fingers flew across the keys as I set up the skype calls. I just had to pray that they both would be on their computers.

A minute later both of their faces appeared on the screen. Gisele looked like she was in her home office and Addi looked like she was in her office at her apartment.

"What's up?"Addi asked me with a frown on her face. The only time the three of us really Skyped was when Gisele was traveling, which she doesn't do as much anymore because of the boys and how little they are.

"Danny may or may not of just caught Julian and I heavily making out,"I braced myself for their reactions and I was right because they both started flipping out.

"I knew it! I knew that you guys weren't going to last as 'just friends'."Addi yelled.

At the same time Gisele said,"Tom owes me a back massage, because we bet on this."

"You two are so weird,"I told them.

"No we're not the weird ones, but seriously what happened?"Addi asked me and I brought my knees to my chest.

"He went to put Kyle to sleep and I was watching him from the doorway and he was talking about how he liked me, and how he finds me attractive. Once he put Kyle down he saw me in the doorway and asked me how much I heard and I told him that I had heard everything and I kissed him,"I couldn't help, but let a smile slip on my face as I told them the story.

"That's so cute,"Addi gushed.

"So what now?"Gisele asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know where we go from here. Danny interrupted us so it's not like we actually got to talk to each other,"I was nervous to discuss with him where we should go next. I have hidden my feelings for so long and I just don't want to get hurt.

"You guys will do fine. Trust me,"Gisele told me and I took a deep breath. Julian and I just need to talk and we will be all good.

"Well Danny came over, so I am in the middle of cooking dinner. I will talk to you guys tomorrow,"We all said our goodbyes and signed off the video chat. I shut my laptop and went into the kitchen to finish dinner.

"Hey, do you guys want beers?"I called into the living room as I pulled out vegetables from the fridge.

"Yes please,"They yelled out in unison and I rolled my eyes. I pulled out two beers from the fridge and waked into the living room. Much to my dismay Julian had put on a shirt. He and Danny were watching a Red Sox's game.

I handed them their beers and sat down next to Julian,"Thanks babe. I think that we should bring Kyle to a Red Sox's game tomorrow."

"If you can get tickets then we can go,"I told him as he put his arm around the back of the couch and I leaned into his side.

"Well aren't you two cute,"Danny drawled and I shot him a glare as he grinned at me.

"I can call someone tonight and get us the tickets,"He kissed my temple and the timer went off signaling that I had to get the pizza out of the oven.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen and pulled on oven mitts to get the pizza out of the oven. 

"Babe, can you get plates out of the cupboard and set the napkins out?"I called into the living room. I finished cutting up the vegetables and set them out on a platter.

"Danny, dinner is ready,"He came in and both of the boys filled up a plate to the brim with at least three slices of pizza each.

I got my plate and went to join the boys at the table.

"Okay I've been quiet for the past hour, but the suspense is killing me. What the hell is going on between you two?"Danny asked us and I set my pizza slice down and looked at Julian. We hadn't got the chance to figure out what we are yet.

"Ummmm we don't know yet,"Julian said and Danny just looked confused.

"What do you mean by that?"Danny asked us and Julian looked at me wanting me to explain what was going on.

"It's complicated Danny. We just don't know yet,"I told him. It was the truth, but I couldn't help and wonder why Julian wouldn't tell Danny what was going on. All I knew is that it was going to be a long night.  

AN: I'm am glad to be back and happy to say that I have a lot of chapters planned out for this book. I can't say exactly when the next update is coming, but I promise it will be soon. 

Please VOTE and COMMENT

Next Chapter: Baseball Games and serious talks.