"You're family is just lovely, sweetie. You all take such good care of our boy." Mum said, tearing up again. "That niece and nephew of yours are just adorable."

"You make sure Harry's nice to you, or so help me I will come back here and kick his ass." Gemma said as she pulled her into one more hug.

"Maybe I'll just lie just so you'll come back." Hails giggled as she pulled away. "But you have my info now so we can stay in touch, and I'll send you all your pics like I promised."

Gem nodded as Robin and I headed over to them, reminding them that they did need to get on the plane. We all had one last hug as Robin peeled my mother off me and my sister off Hailey and pulled them onto the plane. Hails and I stood next to the car, waving them off as the plane eventually made its way to the runway and took off, taking my family back to England and leaving me to initiate the first phase of my surprise for Hailey.

"I can't believe they're gone. It's gonna be so weird without them." Hails sighed as I wrapped my arm around her neck and kissed her temple.

"I think we'll manage." I chuckled.

"You're such an ass sometimes." She laughed as she swatted my chest. "They really love you, Harry. You're lucky to have a family like that."

"I know." I sighed, missing them already. "But...I guess now it's time for the fun to start."

She pulled away from me, looking at me curiously as I grinned back at her. Before she could say anything, another plane circled around us and landed on the runway, making its way to where my family's plane had been sitting a few minutes earlier.

"What are you up to, Styles?" She asked, looking at me with a small smirk. "If you just had them take off only to bring them back you are the literal worst and I will not stop your sister from murdering you."

"No, I assure you my family is on their way back to England, and that plane is empty." I said, motioning to the one that just arrived as the door opened and the pilot made it's way over to us.

"Mr. Styles." He smiled widely. "Ready to go?"

I watched as Hailey's face completely drop as I greeted the pilot, looking over at me with a look of panic on her face as I pulled a suitcase out of the trunk of the car.

"Y-You're leaving?" She asked, swallowing hard.

"Yep." I smiled, knowing it was mean to psych her out, but enjoying it way too much to stop myself.

I watched as her breathing increased, a look of complete disbelief that was quickly becoming anger on her face as she tried to make sense of why I'd be leaving and not even tell her. I decided I'd taken it a bit too far when she looked like she was about to cry, but wanted to punch me in the face before she started.

"Bear, relax." I chuckled. "We're both leaving."

She just stood there staring at me, her expression unreadable before she took two steps toward me and shoved me as she scolded me.

"That was so mean! Why would you do that to me?!" She yelled as she clutched her chest in an effort to slow her heart back down. "I actually hate you, my heart is beating so fucking fast you dick!"

I couldn't stop the laugh that escaped me as she yelled at me, before I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me so she would stop swatting at me.

"I swear you almost gave me a heart attack. That wasn't funny." She told me once again as she refused to hug me back.

"Hails, you really think I'd just drive you out here and get on a plane a month early and leave without telling you? I know I can be a bit of an ass, but I'm not a complete dick." I chuckled as I pulled away. "It's nice to know you'd miss me though."