"The king seemed to panic when we walked in. They've underestimated us, actually. Getting Sehun out of there was easier than we thought thanks to that." added Kris. "They were sure you and Luhan weren't going to be there because it was too risky." He laughed.

"He doesn't know his brother that well, then." replied Luhan. "I'm glad we weren't in very good terms, wow."

"Anyway, he panicked when we actually offered him help with all of this." Suho started again. "That's how we knew right off that he is actually part of all of this. But to our suprise, he seemed scared to death."

"Trust me, he has a point." Sehun suddenly spoke up. "You don't know what I went through in that laboratory. There's something really creepy going on in that royal castle."

It was the first time I heard Sehun actually talk about what happened before I came to rescue him. I could've asked myself, but I didn't want to upset him in case. Plus, if he really wanted to talk about it he would've told me about it without the need of me asking.

Suho observed him in silence.
"They drained so much blood from me, that I wasn't even able to heal from the injuries after a while. You know the fact that we can't get hurt by humans?" He almost slammed his hand on the wall. "It's wrong. Just as our power doesn't work when we don't have enough blood, we can't heal too."

He looked at me. "If it wasn't for Nayla's idea, I wouldn't have got out of there that fast."

"Right..." Chen commented. "What happened to you two in there?"

I felt my cheeks heating up at the thought of me kissing Sehun. It was inevitable, okay? It was the only way to make him drink my blood!

"You were saying?" I turned my attention back to Suho.

"Anyway," started Suho "The king is hiding something or someone in that castle and we need to find him."

"But why did you say you're not sure how we'd feel about it?" Luhan asked, but it was actually the same I was thinking too.

"I think it might be someone closer to your family than you think." He sighed. "I mean, Nayla perhaps dreamt about him, that means he has already seen him. He was with her mother. Plus, why would the king hide anyone else? He's strong enough to avoid situations like that especially because we know it's not an actual demon."

"How do you know it's not a demon?" Baekhyun seemed flustered.

"I said not an an actual demon. Weren't you and Chanyeol the ones that felt the aura of a halfblood in the castle? And didn't you say that nonody did anything about it? Halfbloods are despised by everyone, why would the king let him in?" Suho kept asking. "I'm almost sure he has something to do with their family. He's a halfblood, they're halfbloods. Nayla has a power that isn't her father's, there must be something behind this."

"You mean, he could be our relative?" Luhan stuttered.

"Not sure," sighed Suho once again "but he might be."

-

"Nayla, come over here." I heard Luhan from one of the other rooms, I followed his voice.

"Yes?" I walked in.
He was in his room, it was bigger than mine, but I didn't complain, mine was okay too.

He got up and walked towards the wardrobe against the wall. "You have to see this." He said as he took out of it a painting.

"Didn't I promise you to bring you a picture of our mother?" He handed me he painting.

I was met with a very warm feeling when I saw my mother looked exactly the same as I saw in my dreams. The frame actually didn't only have our mother on it. I recognized the old king and our current king too, but I wasn't sure for the other three people left.

"Those are the king's first wife" he said as he pointed at the woman "and my other two step-brothers, they're younger than us... but I guess they're our uncles? Because they're actually the old king's actual sons."

"Royal families are so confusing." I commented. "Everything is always so twisted."

"You're part of it too so don't feel so foreign about it." He rolled his eyes.

"How did you get this?" I changed topic. I was sincerely curious because he surely didn't have the time to go there by himself.

"I asked Xiumin since he and Chen had to explore the left part of the castle. That's also where my room is."

I turned my head down to the painting again.
Our mother looked beautiful, she had long brown hair and a very warm smile. She seemed still calm, maybe the painting was made before she lost her mental stability or maybe it was just the painter who did a very great job. Either way, she reminded me of the way I've already seen her in my dreams.

"How come we're twins but it's definitely you the one who took after our mother." I smiled as I watched Luhan chuckle at my words.

"Trust me, we're definitely twins in everything." He pushed slightly my forehead with his index finger.

"Nayla is more responsible than you." Sehun walked in without knocking on the door.

Luhan rolled his eyes.
"Now please, this is my room and I'd like you two to leave." He said as he began pushing me and Sehun outside.

"I can walk by myself." I snorted before getting outside his room. Sehun closed the door behind him.

Neither I nor Sehun walked further. We were standing next to each other, but both of us weren't talking. I actually wanted to say at least something to him, but my mind literally went blank the moment he walked in.

I heard him mutter something under his breath before he grabbed my arm and turned me in his direction.

"If you don't want it, you can stop me you know." He said as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my skin. I didn't move away.

He brushed his lips gently against mine.

_______

Am I a bad person for ending the chapter like that? Yes, I am!

By the way, I kept talking about "powers" in this book and gosh Exo just made a song called Power, I mean yOO.

Vote and comment
Peace outt

[I'm sorry if many chapters need lots of editing because of mistakes and stuff like that, I'm actually gonna revise it once I finish the whole book]