Chapter 3

Anna's POV

I woke up in my room tied to my bed. "Dammit, he did it again." By again I mean Josh tied me to the bed, which is what he does every time I try to hurt myself or escape.

I look over to the window I broke and he fixed it with duck tape and plastic. "What an idiot" I thought, "now it's way easier for me to escape." I didn't know what to do as I was tied there unable to do anything, so I just laid there trying to sleep again.

About an hour later, Josh came in and slapped me awake. I woke up angry and glared at him. "What?" He said slapping me again. I growled at him, "untie me bitch" I yell at him. He takes off his belt and hits my stomach with it, "Well I was going to" he paused and hit me again, causing me to flinch, "but since you told me what to do" he hit me again warping the belt around my neck pulling it tight, but not tight enough to kill me, "I'm not going it. You worthless piece of trash."

I looked at him and yelled at him "Well if I'm so worthless why don't you just kill me!?" He untied the belt from my neck "I already told you. I don't wanna give you something you want, and I would get in so much trouble for that. Oh! Plus your my little fuck toy kitten" God I hated when he called me that, I'm not a fucking pet. "I'm not your pet! What are you, mentally retarded!? You sick bastard!"

He slapped me again and left without untying me. I hated my fucking life and I wanted it to end so badly! Why can't I just be with my ma!

Word count: 308