Chapter 2

Just a little note some chapters with be in Anna's diary and some will be in her or 3rd person pov and also the pic up there ^^^ is Anna's knife she cuts herself with thx

Anna's POV

I was on my laptop for school that I stole and never use for school listening to 'My chemical romance teenager' (song is above in media) when Josh my dad came in with his belt. I knew just what that meant 'SEX'.

I got up and backed away from him I didnt want it. Last time I got it I couldn't walk for 2 days.

"Where ya goin?" He asked in his low husky voice

"Away from you" I said opening my window.

"No ya dont", he said as he grabbed my legs and pulled me back in the room.

I yelled as he shut the window and started to take off my clothes.

(Time skip BC Im not writing no smut for you guys :P)

After it was over he left to go to the store. He locked every door and window so I wouldn't escape.

He us so dumb and I'm so tired of this. I broke a window and grabbed one of the shards that broke of from the window.

I put it up to my neck and made a little cut but then i got hit in the back if the head and blacked out.

I woke up with my dad with a gun to my head.

"I saw you tried to break out and leave." He said

I stayed silent

He cocked the gun "you want me to do this dont you"

"Do it. Ill beg just please. I bet you can't even do it you pussy" I said trying to get him to pull the trigger.

"You know I wont, For two reasons. One is you want me to do it and just because of that I won't. And two being why would I kill my 'kitten'" he said.

"I hate you" I said

"I love you baby, but sometimes your a brat" he said.

He hit me with the gun and I passed out again.

Word count:362