The creepy atmosphere causes my breath to cut short. Then, there was a loud bang that came from outside and caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I quickly shook off the feeling and ran straight for the exit, feeling determined and many other emotions that swelled within me, wanting to burst out.

 When I opened the door, I ran straight to the girl's dorm where I'll most likely find the others. I could feel the presence of his servants coming close but I gained more speed than them. Trees passed by quickly as the large Sun dorm building came to a slight distant view. Suddenly I came into a hard collision into someone's chest, causing me to stumble back and grab my nose from the sudden pain. Though considering how fast I was going, it probably knocked the wind out of them.

"Ow! W-What the hell?!" A familiar male voice cursed in slight pain. My eyes widened as I got a good look at the older man that stood before me.

"Sh-Shiro...?" I managed to whisper out in shock.

The hunter stared at me in disbelief. "...Emi?" He suddenly went quiet and frowned.

I felt nervous and looked down.

'Oh god... Is he going to get mad? I basically ran away from home and-! '   

My thoughts snapped and I was pulled into a hug. My nervousness quickly turned to shock and disbelief.

'Sh-Shiro? Hugging me????'

"Thank god you're alright..." Shiro spoke up in a voice of relief. I calmed down and fought back the tears as he pulled away. Then he grabbed my shoulders.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Do you have any idea how worried Risa was and you left?!!!" Shiro raised his voice as his blue eyes glared into my hazel orbs. His face showed anger, but his voice was filled with worry.

'As expected from Shiro...'

I bit my lip and gazed down. "I know, I'm sorry..."

He sighed and loosened his grip on my shoulders. "Almost every hunter is here fighting off these damn monsters. To think we have to protect this damn academy."

"I see so that's why you're here..." I have begun to understand. Of course, they're here.

"Hey! Shiro! Get yer' ass over here we need back up!" A female hunter called out in the distance. Shiro sighed and glanced down at me. 

"Go find somewhere safe to hide and we'll talk about it later."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to hide. I'm going to help fight. And... I have to find Rido." I replied in a serious tone, watching Shiro reaction. 

Shiro's eyes widen.

"Wh-What? You mean Rido Kuran?... Emi he's a Pureblood, you can't fight him. You don't have a chance-"

"I don't care!" I shouted, cutting him off abruptly. Shiro expression changed to shock. I bit my lip and turned my back, beginning to walk away. Suddenly, Shiro grabbed my shoulder to keep me from going any further.

"Emi, wait! This has nothing to do with you. You don't have to fight!" Hearing him say that made anger rise within me.

"Nothing to do with me...?! That man took away my life and family! He took her as well! She was my only family left and he killed her! Kyou didn't deserve to die...." I trailed off, holding back the tears, remembering Kyou's dead body.

 "Emi..." Shiro spoke up with guilt in his voice. He let go of my shoulder and turned his back. I look back at him with confusion. Before I could do anything, I heard Aido's voice call out to me.