-Chapter 25-

((*Inhales* Okay guys... I will say this now. This is NOT a Kaname x Yuki chapter or story!))

_______________________

The sudden scent of blood flowed through the dorm, catching the attentions of the vampire students. This scent was different and familiar, causing worrying to those in the Moon Dormitory.

Emi's eyes widened, realizing whose blood she sensed.

"Akatsuki..." Ruka started, looking over to Kain and Emi with a worried look. "Lord Kaname has..."

"Yes...President Kuran's blood is flowing..." He sighed.

_________________________________

"Be sure to do your duties well... If you want my Lord to assist with your revenge." The man's voice called from the black limousine. The silvered haired boy that stood at the academy's gates, looked back at Shiki's uncle and nodded.

"Yes sir."

__________________________________

Hours past and everyone gathered in front of Kaname's door.

Ruka walked up closer. "Lord Kaname...?"

"Lord Kaname is all right. You can sense that, right?" Aido sighed.

"But..."Ruka replied with uncertainty, looking back at Aido.

I sighed quietly and turned around to walk away, leaving everyone.

'...He'll be fine...' I thought to myself as I walked down the dark corridor. Things are starting to feel uneasy... 'I hope...nothing bad will happen...'

I felt my heart pound slightly as I touched the small rose of my necklace, remembering last night.

"Is it really okay to feel this way...?" I asked myself quietly.

'Is it okay...to love Kaname...?'

No matter what I keep telling myself, I can't hide this feeling that continues to grow...

_________________________________

Ichijo glared down at the sleeping form in the large guest bed in his family home.

"Hey...Wake up...Shiki." He finally spoke out. Shiki sleeping face suddenly turned into a small frown.

"Be quiet, Ichijo...It's still daylight outside..." Shiki mumbled as he turned to his side, facing his back towards Ichijo. Ichijo's face lit up with surprise at his action.

"Shiki! Is that you?!" He placed both his hands on the mattress. "Are you alright? Sorry, but wake up!" He raised his voice, his face filled with worry.

"Shi--!" Ichijo's voice abruptly stopped when a hand grabbed his arm tightly.

"Stop asking for Shiki." A serious tone muffled from underneath the blanket. Shiki turned over and glared at Ichijo with his mismatched eyes. "Just shut up, Takuma."

"...What have you done with Shiki?" Ichijo asked hesitantly.

"Well. The Shiki you know... is asleep inside." He then paused for a moment, smiling. "I know I shouldn't be saying this...But my son is so cute."

"Have you gotten use to you son's body?" Ichio's voice called out, causing Ichijo to jumped.

"Grandfather..."

'Shiki' sighed and ran his fingers through his messy brown hair. "Are you both going to prevent me from getting any sleep? Not that I care...Well I'm able to do more now." He smirked. Ichio dropped to his knee and gently took Shiki's hand, giving a kiss.