-Chapter 6-

When I opened the large door to the Moon Dormitory, everyone has gathered around and the whole room was filled with chatter. 

'I guess the blood caught their attention...'

I sighed and stepped inside.
"Emi!" I heard a voice. I looked up to see Aido. He looked as he wanted to ask millions of questions. But he didn't say a word.
"You're a little late" he grinned. He must know whose blood it was after all.

"I was at the headmaster's office." I said quietly as the memories from moments ago began to flood my mind.
'I wonder what will happen... will Yuki and Zero be okay?' I began to think.
"Hellooo~!" Aido waved his hand in front of my face, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked at him confused.
"Everyone is a bit lively tonight don't you think?" he said looking back at everyone and looking back at me smirking.

 "I wonder why..."

'Oh please...' I looked away and walked off to my room.

I shut the door behind me and began to dress in my nightgown. After I finished I laid down on the bed and looked at the clock, realizing how late it was. 

'Ugh, I'm so tired...'

I got back up to turn the lights off. Then I laid back down and silently began to drift to blissful sleep.

______________________________

I opened my eyes slowly. 

'Damn that nightmare again...'

I squinted as a ray of light shown in my face and I turned around. Ugh...I forgot to close my curtains before I went to sleep. 

I rose from my cozy bed and walked up to the window, still squinting my eyes from the sudden bright light. 

'Why is the sun so bright today?!' I quickly closed my curtains and sighed quietly, careful not to wake Rima, who was sound asleep in the bed next to mine.

 I twirled around and head straight to the door, opening it quietly. The silence was broken when the sound of a voice came to my ears. 

'Who could be awake at such an hour?' I thought as I walked down the hall. Then Aido came to view. His left cheek was red and he was walking quickly to his room, ignoring me when he passed by. 

There were still voices still being heard downstairs. I walked closer a peeked over the corner and I glanced down to the lower level to see what happened. There, Yuki and Kaname stood in front of the door.

"You shouldn't come to a horrifying place like this alone next time, have Zero come with you." Kaname said.
"He robbed you, Yuki... so the least he can do is serve you in some way-"
"Please don't... why are you saying things like that?" Yuki looked up at him confused and angry.
Kaname looked down at her as he tugged her shirt collar down slightly, revealing Zero's fang marks.
"Yuki... I can't keep my composure... when someone dear to me was bitten by someone else." He said deeply and stern.

 She looked away from him. "I've come here for a request..." she stated as she looked up at him. "Please don't put Zero in the Night Class!" She said eagerly. He stared at her for a moment. 

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Even if its a request from you, Yuki... soon he will lapse into a Level E." When he said those last sentence, Yuki's eyes widen. Then she ran out the door, leaving Kaname as he stared at her run away.

 The door then slammed. He sighed and turned away and headed up the stairs. I quickly pulled my head back and tried to hide.

'Hopefully, he won't see me since he goes to the other side of the dorm-'

"Emi, I know you're there... no need to hide." 

'Crap...'

He came up the stairs and looked over to me as I stepped out. 

"Are you ok? Lord Kaname..?" I whispered as I looked up to him. He gave me a gentle smile and placed his hand on my cheek. 

"Like I said, no need to be so formal. Please just call me Kaname like you used to when we were younger."

I blushed slightly and looked away from his gaze. I didn't know what to say. It's true I want to call him Kaname but...
He chuckled softly and pulled his hand away.

 "You should get some rest. We still have a few more hours left." He said as he walked off to his room. I also turned and walked back to my room.

_________________________________

The class had just ended and everyone was walking back to the dorm. When we got to the dorm everyone headed off to their rooms and called it a night.
Rima was sitting on the bed reading a book while eating pocky and so was I. 

While I was reading the amazing story, Rima spoke up.

 "Hey Mizono, can you go give Aido this book back? I finished reading it." she said, passing it to me.

"Eeeh? How come I have to do it?" I pouted. 

 "I would do it but I have a photo shoot tomorrow morning and my agent will yell at me if I get dark circles under my eyes." she yawned as she turned over and fall asleep quickly. 

'Oh yeah... I keep forgetting Rima is a model...' I thought as I stood and walked out the room.

I quickly got to Aido's room and lightly knocked on the door. For a moment there was no answer. Before I was about to walk away the door swung open.

 "Oh, Emi!" Aido said surprised. 

"Whats this~? Are you here to finally confess your feelings for me Emi-chan~" Aido grinned widely as he threw his arm around my shoulder. 

"N-no! I came to give your book back, idiot!" I pushed him away and shoved the book at his chest. 

"Damn, No need to be so feisty!" He chuckled as he caught the book before it could fall.

 "Well thanks! Have a Good night~" Aido smiled and shut the door. I turned around to walk back but something caught my eye at the end of the hallway. It was Kaname leaned against the wall and he was looking out the window. But his face didn't seem too pleasant. I looked out the window in front of me to see Yuki hugging Zero from behind down below.

'I see...'
I turned and walked back to my room.