-Chapter 5-

I was awoken to the sound of girls screaming nearby. I shot up from my bed in a panic thinking something bad happened. Then I realized what day it was...

St. Xocolatl day...

I sigh in dread as I stood from the bed and stretched. I have to say the faint screaming from fangirls is quite annoying.

 'I hope they won't attack us when we go out!' I thought in terror.

 I began to get dress in my school uniform, brush my hair and my teeth and ran out the door and down the hall. I made it to the stairs and saw everyone waiting. I quietly walk down and stood in the corner as everyone was talking. Aido, of course, was trying to challenge Kain to see how many chocolates they will get and, of course, Kain didn't care. After Kaname came we began to walk out the Dormitory. As we got closer, the screams got louder.

The gates began to open and I shut my eyes, expecting a crowd of fangirls to attack. But all I heard was a whistle. I open my eyes and became surprised. There stood a row of gates with everyone's name on it and fangirls and fanboys stood behind them. Yuki turned to us and began explaining the rules.
"I've got to get all the chocolates~!" Aido leaped away from our group with excitement, not caring for the rules that were just explained.
"Wait! Aido! Not yet!" Yuki said anxiously.

"Aido." A familiar deep, stern voice came from the group, causing Aidou to stop dead in his tracks. It was Kaname. "Behave yourself, do you understand?" He told Aido, smiling slightly. Even if he had a smile, his eyes were serious... behind that smile of his was something scary.

"Y-yes...President Kuran..." Aido stood still, shocked with fear. Yuki thanked Kaname while she bowed and he gave her a gentle smile. I looked away and let my eyes wander somewhere else, looking at how well organized the groups were. 

Then everyone, well some, went to gather their chocolates from their fans. I quickly walked away so the fanboys wouldn't spot me. Everyone was still getting their chocolate but I slowly walked towards the school. 

'Maybe I should have made Kaname and the others some chocolates...wait.. what am I thinking?!' I blushed slightly and sighed. I look back at Kaname and the others.

 Zero gave him Yuki's chocolate and he thanked her. Everyone soon caught up and Kaname gave Serien his chocolates... accept Yuki's and he brought the small box to his lips.

 "Emi is something the matter?" Kaname looked over to me as he put the chocolate box in his pocket. "Huh? O-oh nothing! I-I'm out of it so I was staring off into space." I stuttered and gave a nervous laugh.

 Everyone continued walking and Kaname walked up to me. "Oh? Maybe you should have stayed back at the dorm and rested." He said as he cupped my cheek with his hand, his face showing concern. I blushed slightly and turned my head. "It's alright... I'll be fine." I whispered and walked past him.

----------------------

The class has finished and we all began heading to the dorm but Kaname went off to the Headmaster's office. As we all walked back I kept my distance from everyone and became lost in thought.

'I wonder if the Senate knows I'm alive... would that be a good or bad thing if they knew...? '

The question ran through my head and I stopped walking. 

'Maybe I should talk to the Headmaster about this...' I turned around and began walking toward the building his office was located but then something caught my attention.

Blood.
And the scent was quite familiar too.
I ran and followed the scent and entered to the school building.
The scent became strong,  But when I turned the corner, my eyes widen. There I saw Yuki behind Kaname and Zero cover in Yuki's blood.

 'Whats going on? '

'Why is Zero covered in blood?'

'Why is Kaname angry?'

The puzzle began to fall into place. I felt chills go up my spine, noticing the dangerous aura.
"No don't! Kaname-" Yuki ran in front of Kaname to protect Zero, but she faints as Zero caught her. Kaname glared at Zero.

 "You devoured her merciless....so much she can't stand." He picked Yuki up bridal style. I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Headmaster Cross looking down sadly, knowing what happened. "Was her blood delicious?" Kaname asks Zero before he walked off toward our direction. He walked past us with Yuki in his arms. "Headmaster..."

The headmaster pushed his glasses up slightly and sighed. "Yes... I know." 

Kaname disappeared and Headmaster walked towards Zero. Zero's bangs covered his eyes. I could tell how horrible he felt. I wish I could do something but....I'm sure he doesn't want a vampire around right now. I looked at him before I turned and walked down the hall. Zero is a vampire... the fact that he despises their kind and now he's one of the bloodthirsty beasts. I guess I'll talk to the headmaster later.