Four

-Tom's point of view-

I got really bored in math so I ditched my following periods and waited ‘til lunch time. I think I had Physics or something on the period I skipped, whatever.

Oh I’m ditching classes on the first day, what a bad boy.

I went to the bathroom and did my stuff. God, my bladder would’ve exploded by that time. I washed my hands and exited the bathroom. I suddenly bumped into this...

teacher.

He was all like “Sir, do you have some spare time?”

“Uh sure, yeah. Why?” I said while drying my wet hands on my shirt.

“I'm sort of in a rush, could you please take this to the principal’s office? It’s on the first floor.”

The guy handed me a stack of papers and I did the errand ‘cause I had nothing better to do. I walked lazily down the stairs and searched for the principal's office. I spotted a big sign that said "principle's office", obviously. It was at the end of a hallway.

As I was almost getting there, I heard someone call behind. I turned my head while still walking, but I didn't see anyone there.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a locker closing ahead of me. I turned my head again, back to the direction I was going, and accidentally bumped into this girl who had just closed her locker door. The papers I had for the principle all flew in the air.

Great, I'm bumping everything on my way today.

I helped her up because she kind of fell or something. Fuck. I realized that this was the girl I'd seen this morning.

"H-hey...", I stuttered out.

"Dude. Watch where you're fucking going.", she said.

"I'm really really sorry, I didn't see you there" I said as I reached out to grab her hand and help her to her feet.

She ignored my help and stood up on her own.

"I'm Tom by the way, but my mom calls me Tommy or when she's mad she goes all like 'Thomas Matthew DeLonge, get back here!'", I said, but she didn't reply or even react to my humor.

Instead she stood there waiting for me to move out of her way. But I didn't move. I really wanted to keep talking to her though she wasn't in the mood. As I was about to open my mouth again to tell a crappy joke, I felt someone behind me, and turned around.

"It is lunch time. Why aren't you two in the cafeteria?", asked a tall guy who had just walked out of the principle's office which was a few feet away from us. I supposed this tall guy was the vice-principle.

"Oh, we were just..." Lucifer started saying, but I interrupted

"No, I'm really sorry it was all my fault. I nearly fainted on myway to the cafeteria and she saved my life", I lied, battering my eyelashes towards the girl.

"Then what are those papers in your hand, sir?", asked vice-principle, challenging me.

"Uh..."

"Am I supposed to believe your lies?" he asked, and continued "I want this to be the last time I see you two in the halls without permission."

We both nodded. I quickly entered the principle's office to leave the papers to a lady at the desk.

By the time I left the office, the girl had already dissappeared.