Chapter 2

Now, I'm 16, stuck in a pack house doing the same old stuff... working, abused, given to the men and then forced to sleep on a cold wooden bed. Right now I've just woken up and today is gonna be really tough considering there's a ball happening in the mansion tonight. It's for all the Alpha's and Luna's in all of Britain. Me and all the other servants had to wake up at 4:30am just to start the preparations. Most servants are working decorating the hall and cleaning the mansion. Right now I feel miserable. I'm pretty sure a man broke my wrist last night and I have dozens of cuts, broken ribs and bruises all over my body. Ugh... I feel horrible and I'm already worn out with all this abuse, lack of food and sleep.

7:30pm (Half and hour before the event)

"You stupid little bi*ch!" Screamed the beta. I accidentally dropped a glass and I know this isn't gonna end well. His eyes darken with anger as he steps closer to me. "How dare you make a mess like this!" He shouts, grabbing me by the hair and throwing me into the shards of broken glass. I could feel all the wounds this just made. "Clean this up, and fast! You worthless, replaceable piece of sh*t!" He spat at me. Aghhh... this is so painful. I drag myself on too all fours and began picking up all the shards of glass with my bare hands, ripping the pieces that stabbed my side. Blood started pouring down my whole right side, from my face all the way down to my calves. There were so many fresh cuts that were so excruciatingly painful to walk with.

After hobbling to my 'bedroom' (a cold, dark cell with a cold wooden bed and a few pairs of clothes) I shoved on my black, long, worn out dress and threw my white apron over it. This is what all the servants were made to wear.

It's now 8:15 pm and the hall is flooded with people. All the men wearing extremely expensive suits while the women there wore designer dresses with branded handbags and expensive heels. I envy them. I wish my life was as perfect as theirs. There aren't that many women here.. I guess many of the Alpha's are yet to find there mate.

Suddenly it hits me... this wonderful scent of mint and dark chocolate. I take in a deep breath and then suddenly my wolf whispers 'Mate!'. I've always wanted a mate but now thinking about it, I'm dreading it. Their probably just the same as all the other men I've met. They'd probably reject me instantly. Look at me! I'm just an abused worthless servant that gets sold from pack to pack.

I turn around and head for the other side of the hall to serve the other Alpha's and Luna's. Hopefully I'll be safe here.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this ones so short
Elinor xx