"I hate every last one of you" Sasha gasped as her hair was plastered to her head. She looked absolutely wrecked. 

My eyes widened as I looked at Sasha, "d-did you save me last?" I questioned her baffled. 

She glared down at me, "at least you got to almost drown, I hit the fucking ground" Bonnie groaned as she laid out like a star fish. 

Cha's body vibrated as she continued spitting water out her mouth, "you fucking bounced" she said cracking up as she still struggled to breathe. 

I cackled in pain as Bonnie only raised her arm and flipped Cha off. 

"I think this sets it. Katrina each person in your crazy ass family has officially injured me" Bonnie groaned. 

I squinted over at her, "what did my parents do?" I questioned as I slowly rolled over and tried to sit up. 

"Your mom tried to run me over as she and your dad bellowed something about 300 points for the skinny bitch" Bonnie sighed as she shoved herself into a sitting position. 

Don't laugh. 

"Don't be sensitive, you're lucky you got 300 points. I'm only worth 125" I sighed before struggling to my feet. 

I'm going to need a body replacement after all this shit ends. 

I stood next to Aria and Sasha who were surveying the area around us. We were in the Grand Canyon, no doubt about it. 

It was magnificent. The high sides of the formation dominated us from overhead. "Are we fucked? Or are we fucked?" Sasha sighed as her eyes took in our surroundings. 

"Sideways and on a Sunday" Aria finished for her as we continued to look up. 

There was no way in hell we could possibly get out of here without some extreme help. "I don't even think I could get up that high" Sasha muttered. 

Screwed. 

Every which way. 

"Well, she had to have dropped us here for a reason ... right?" Aria said as she started looking further down the river. 

I winced, "not particularly, this could be punishment for us interrupting her. And she was rusty, we could be five miles away or five hundred miles away". 

But then something ... tickled. We all straightened as we turned upriver. 

It was like a hand had swept up my spine, and from the odd faces Sasha and Aria were wearing, they felt it too. 

"What was that?" Aria asked. 

"Power" Sasha said before she started walking, "get up bitches, we got shit to do" she called over her shoulder at Bonnie and Cha who were still struggling to stand. Trina bounced ahead a bright smile on her face. 

How she still looked like a model when the rest of us looked like drowned rats is insane. 

We all follow behind Sasha as she takes us further up the river, around the bend. 

The tickle turned into a full vibration as we came around the bend. Sasha stopped dead as we all did, our eyes zoned in on one large rock. 

I slipped past Sasha as I stared at the large normal looking rock. 

I could feel the pure energy rushing from the rock. It pulled at something deep in me, something strange. 

Before I even realized my palm was attached to the rock, before the ground trembled. A bright light shined blinding us all before our very eyes a solid steel door appeared before us.