Ch. 11 Good Morning Mr. Styles

Começar do início

‘HARRY YOU BETTER NOT be DOING THE DIRTY! THAT’S JUST WRONG! SHES LOUIS COUSIN!’ Zayn yelled from behind the door.

‘ZAYN … PLEASE … HELP ME!’ I laughed again. My face is hurting from smiling so much.

‘Whats going on Emily?’ Zayn asked in a worried voice ‘Harry are you raping her?!’

Harry laughs at his comment

‘HES. TICKLING. ME.’ I said in between laughing fits.

Soon the door was open and Zayn comes flying to the bed. He pulls me out of Harry’s arms and wraps his arms around me. ‘Are you you okay? Did the scary tickle monster scare you’ Zayn asked

I shook my head yes ‘hes scary Zayn-i. Make him go away’ I said in a little 5 year old voice.

Harry was the one having a laughing fit over our amazing role playing.

‘come on. We have breakfast ready’ Zayn said dropping the act and pulling me out the room and Harry following us.

That when the smell of pizza filled the air. Oh how I love me some good pizza. Me still in Zayn’s arms make our way to the kitchen to find half a pizza left.  I run out of his arms, grab a plate, and take two slices before Harry could take the rest. I find a seat next to Liam.  All the boys were shirtless. I swear they are going to be the death of me. At least Liam had on a pair of basketball shorts. Louis hand on cut of Hollister sweat pants.  Harry boxers, Niall had red Puma Sweatpants and Zayn being Zayn had on a pair of Jack Wills shorts. Better then yesterday when it was only boxers.

I eat my pizza. ‘so what are we going today guys?’ I asked

‘we don’t have any interviews or recording to do so our day is free.’ Liam said in a giddy tone

‘Some ones happy today!’ I said

‘yeah he wouldn’t shut up about Danielle coming and then Louis and him had to get into this big conversation about how much they love their girlfriends’ Niall commented in an annoyed tone

‘Awee its okay Niall. You can hang out with me instead of the love birds okay.’ I said

‘Really?’ he asked surprised by my offer

‘no the chair. Of course you silly!’ I said laughing at my own joke

Niall gets up from his seat. Runs over to me and gives me a big hug. ‘THANK YOUUU!’ he said. He plants a kiss on my cheek and goes into his room.

‘YOU OWE ME!’ I scream to him

‘ I KNOW!’ he says back

 ‘Okay guys we need to get ready because the Eleanor and Danielle’s plane lands in less than an hours’ Louis said plainly.

‘WHAT?!’ I asked ‘you should of told me sooner! Oh my gods! BOYS!’ I said running to Harry’s room closing the door.

What am I going to wear? I though.

I go thru my clothes. What to wear what to wear?!?!

There! I pick out a grey striped sweater. Its sleeves ended at my elbows and the logo for Hollister was on the side. I then grabbed a pair of darkly dyed Jeggings from my suit case. Now for the shoes. I started to throw clothes looking for my VANS.  Found them. I slip on all my clothes and shoes. Crap now I have to pick up all stuff I threw everywhere. I run around the run picking up tops and jeans I threw. I throw them back into my suit case.

I go into the bathroom and started to put on makeup.  I decided to go for a natural look.  OMG! I said to myself. My eyes look green today. I did a little happy dance. Oh how I hated my hazel eyes.  I wanted to accent them and make them pop so I put on eye liner and beep shimmery browns and tans. All done! Now hair. I brushed it out and parted it to the side like always. It was waving from me not blow drying it last night. I didn’t have time to straighten it so I left it like that. I braided a little plaice of hair and pinned it to the side. Perfect. I checked myself out in the mirror and felt. 

I walk out to be greeted by all the boys waiting on the couch. Were they waiting on me?

All 5 heads turn and face my direction.

‘How old are you again?’ Niall asked with a puzzled face

’16. Almost 17. It’s my birthday in September.’ I said in a small voice. Do I look like a 7 year old girl?

‘oh’ Niall said a little taken back. ‘You look older than that. More like 18.’ He said still in disbelief.

‘is that a good thing?’ I asked. I was so confused. How do I look older? I mean thanks I don’t look my age but are you saying I went over bored or are you being cheeky? So many questions.

‘No! not at all. You just dress different from the girls here. I like it’ Niall said walking up to me and putting an arm around me.

‘I guess that’s a sign for us to go lads’ Louis said and with that all of us headed outside to the van up front. It was HUGE! I could easily hold 10 people in it. We all pilled in. Here goes another long drive to the London Airport. I slid out my iphone. Plug in my head phones and start listening to music. Liam and Niall were sitting next to me. Liam was bouncing up and down..

~~~This car drive was killing me.  We still had half an hour to go. My head was in Niall lap and my leg resting on top of Liams.~~~

‘What are you listening to?’ Niall asked. I was too tired to talk so I gave him a head phone. He put it in his head and smile came across his face.  So Sick by Ne-Yo turned on.  

Mmmm mmm yeah

Do do do do do do do-do

Ohh Yeah

Niall started to sing.  He still knew all the lyrics singing them perfectly. Hitting every note.  I could feel the vibration from his voice going threw his body.  I was blushing like crazy.

And I'm so sick of love songs

So tired of tears

He sang placing his hand to my cheek.

Why can't I turn off the radio?

He sang the last words and the song ended.

‘We are here!’ Liam said being the first to hop out the door then Louis.

We all gave each other looks of annoyance and we got out after them.

I was actually really excited to meet Eleanor and Danielle. They seemed so nice and they are absolutely gorgeous!

We make our way into the airport trying to spot were Liam Louis ran off to.

Oh god not again. Please don’t let me get lost.

Do you like??? Comment/fan/vote! Love you xx