➳chapter twenty➳

Beginne am Anfang

It was hard for me to not grab Jack and fuck him in the middle of classes. He wore a black skirt, a crop top, and cute knee high socks. And he walked around with that limp, and with hickeys hidden under his shirt that only I knew about, and it made me so giddy to know I did all of that.

I walked him back home after school, successfully not ripping his clothes off during the long hours of the school day, both of us arguing over stupid shit.

"Listen sweetie, all I'm saying is that for me to look pretty I need at least a little bit of makeup, so go the fuck home bitch," he argued, crossing his arms stubbornly, willing to suffer as he walked.

"Well, honey, all I'm saying is that you're a very beautiful boy so I'm gonna beat you up if you don't think that, like I will literally drag you right now don't test me."

"Fucking faggot," a voice boomed behind us. An unfamiliar voice, at that. "Take that fucking skirt off, freak."

I looked behind us, my eyebrow raising, and there stood a boy our age but twice our size by himself. He didn't scare me, but I felt Jack tugging on my sleeve as I walked towards the greasy haired piece of shit.

"What the fuck did you just say to my boyfriend?"

He laughed, almost like a howl, throwing his head back. "So you're a faggot too? Great! Now I can beat both of you up!"

I don't see you approaching, now. All talk, no do.

"I don't know where the fuck you came from but you better go the fuck back," I laughed a humorless laugh, crossing my arms and not even trying to look tough. I knew he wouldn't do anything.

Jack tugged harder on my shoulder, but my feet were planted into the ground.

"Listen, don't act like you aren't scared of me," he laughed more, pretending to think for a second. "Let's make a deal. If you leave now, you won't get a scratch on you, but you have to leave this...thing here. I don't tolerate mega-fags."

Mega-fags? That's not even clever.

I stepped away from Jack, walking towards the guy and bringing his face closer to mine. "He's not a thing. And he's perfectly fine, so just walk away."

"What are you gonna do? Kiss me?"

I pulled my arm back, forming my hand into a fist but it was caught before any contact was made with his face. He pushed my arm back, throwing me to the concrete with ease and digging his elbow into my stomach, drawing all of the air out of me.

"Don't fucking test me! I'll kill you, little bitch! I'll. Fucking. Kill. You!" He yelled, landing a punch on some part of me in between each word, his teeth gritted so his words sounded harder. Blood poured from my nose and a cut on my lip where it had been caught between my teeth and his fist.

I regretted thinking he was too calm.

Jack yelled in the background, almost sobbing. I recognized his uneven breathing pattern and his shaky breath as he tried to pull him off of me. "Stop it! You're fucking killing him!"

My vision was blurry, but I could fairly make out Jack pulling on...whatever this dude's name was' hair and dragging him backwards with all of his strength, slamming the back of his head into the cement and stepping on the middle of his chest.

He hurried towards me as the asshole groaned in pain on the floor, helping me up, which made me feel bad since I knew he was in pain. We stumbled to the nearest house we knew.

Jack's point of view

Jaeden let us in, my legs wobbling and collapsing under me the second he closed the door behind us. Finn crouched down to my level, his face bloody and bruised. "Are you okay, princess? Did he hurt you? Are your legs okay? I'm so sorry I egged him on kitten, I'm so sorry."

"What the fuck happened!?" Wyatt explained as he emerged from Jaeden's living room, everyone else following. I guess we chose the right house.

"Baby, your eyebrow is bleeding. Did he hit you? I'm going to fucking kill him I'm so sorry," Finn ignored Wyatt, his voice almost close to tears as he begged me tightly. I hadn't even noticed I was bleeding.

"I'm f-f-fine, da-Finnie. Your face is all fucked up, though. Nothing new t-there," I tried to lighten the mood, trying to hold back tears myself. But mine were from pain, not guilt.

Sophia walked over to us. "Okay, cut the lovey-dovey bullshit, what the hell happened?"

"This...guy. I've never seen him before. He started calling us f-faggots and then I t-tried to be tough so this happened," Finn explained in the vaguest way possible, his nervous stutter making my heart ache even more.

Jeremy sighed. "Both of you, bathroom, now. I can patch you up."

Finn nodded, picking me up and carrying me up the stairs to Jaeden's bathroom.

He shut the door behind us, and I burst into tears the second he did.

"Kitten, what's wrong? Does it hurt? Are you okay?"

I cried more, shoving me head into his chest and covering it in blood and tears. "A-am I a freak, Finnie? Am I n-not supposed t-to dress like this? Is the-ere something wrong with me?"

I supposed that I was a faggot, and I was a freak, and a weird cross dresser who deserved to be dead somewhere.

"Baby, no! I told you, you're perfect. The best there is. I love you so much baby and I never want you to think like that, I don't want you to get the way you were last year."

Tears slipped out of his eyes too, like they did every time he recalled the time when I was bad. Like bad bad. But only because he was the one who found me in my empty house with a bottle of pills halfway down my throat.

Pipsqueak, gay, ugly. Go. Die.

"Please princess, you're the best and you can wear whatever you want and act however you want and love whoever you want, it doesn't matter what anyone says."

I shook my head vigorously, my choking sobs barely permitting me to speak. "B-but h-h-he beat you up! B-because I'm a freak! A loser! A no good faggot, Finn, look! You have blood everywhere. A-a-and it's all my fault!"

Finn was about to protest before Jeremy walked in, everyone else standing in the doorway. Finn gave me a sad look that said "we'll talk about this later," but I knew that there might now be a later.

________________

Idk what this is i suck at writing rn

I'm abt to change my story covers thanks Rissaa19