Chapter 6

Molly was surprised when Dan Howell showed up at her lunch table at lunch that day. "YOU GOT DAN TO SIT HERE!" She said asked them for the forth time

"Yes molly for the millionth time I'm here. In person. At your table. hy is that so surprising?!" Dan replied as Molly still looked at him in shock.

"How did you get here! Whats your story? Why are you here?? Are you gonna hurt my philly cheese steak!" Dan let a chuckle while Phils face got red. 

"No I'm not gonna hurt Phil first off! Also I'm sorta kicked out of the table with Jake and them all...." If Mollys jaw hadn't dropped by now it sure had!

"YOU DID?! Oh my god HOW!? I wanna know EVERYTHING!" She was out of her seat at this point, her face full of curiosity and joy. Dan and Phil took the next 5 minutes explaining to her as detailed as possible. Her face lit up when beating Jake up came to play! "Wow thats awesome! You're so welcome at my table! Plus I Woul-" Her thoughts were cut short when a tall figure came over

"Molly I will never see what you see in these FAGGOTS!" She rolled her eyes and looked back at them. 'Like i was say-"

"DON'T IGNORE ME! Whats so great about that guy! That guy and his new trader best friend!" 

"He's not a trader, he's nice. Something you lack" She didn't look in his eyes.

"Why should I be nice to a faggot? He's done nothing for me but ruin this world with his gay filth! Well him and new BOYFRIEND!" Dan hid his face

"It's not his boyfriend! Its his friend cause he's not a jerk! He would be so much happier if people like you didn't rid this world with filth like yours!"

Jake if he wasn't mad enough from earlier he was pissed by his sister not only bad mouthing him but for the guy he hated for years and his new enemy. "Watch your mouth! I don't filth this world he does! Also I'm not a jerk! I tell the truth!" 

"Oh cause throwing him across the hall is "Telling the truth!" Was it really needed! God you're so stupid!" The debate was heated. She stood up and looked him in the eyes.

"Molly! Sit down! I'm not stupid the boy needed a lesson for turning on me! Now he knows not to mess with me! He can go fuck his new boyfriend! I could care less! But he's destroying our world" 

"Yeah and we could care less if we fucked the new whore of this week Jake!"

Jake slammed his hands to the table! "MOLLY YOU SHUT UP! I AM NOT A MAN WHORE! I AM BETTER THEN THEM! THEY'VE CHANGED YOU! THEY ARE A WASTE OF SPACE! I HATE THEM!" A crowd once again came around the two. Pictures being taken and whispers all around. Dan and Phil being in the middle. Phil almost is tears. It had never been this real

Molly had never been as mad as she was! Her face red with anger, she exploded. "JAKE YOU'RE JUST A JUDGMENTAL BITCH WHO WILL NEVER KEEP A GIRL! AT LEAST PHIL CAN FIN A FRIEND WHO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BOSS AROUND!  GOD IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES YOU'D QUIT BY NOW AND KILL YOURSELF! HE IS SO STRONG! DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WOULD AWAY FOR GOOD! FUCK ABBY OR MADISON OR WHOEVER THE WHORE IS THIS WEEK! CAUSE I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT! LEAVE US ALONE!" A crowd once again came around the two. Pictures being taken and whispers all around. Dan and Phil being in the middle. Phil almost is tears. It had never been this real and Molly in it was only making matters worst! Dan was embarrassed with Jakes words yet saddened as well. He had never been called such thing sand never felt it. It hurt him

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BRAT! GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS YOU! A FUCKING FAGGOT PROTECTOR"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BROTHER IS A MONSTER! A  DISGUSTING HEARTLESS MONSTER! GOD WHY DON'T YOU SEE THEM AS HUMANS NOT RAG DOLLS! YOU SHOULD SEE THEM AS UNIQUE BUT NO YOUR JUST A ASSHOLE! GOD HOW ARE YOU MY BROTHER! YOU'RE STUPID NO WONDER YOU'VE BEEN HELD BACK TWICE! GOD MOM AND DAD ARE SO ASHAMED I BET!"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK! I HATE THEM AND THEY ARE RUINING ALL OF OUR WORLD!" 

"AGAIN ITS YOU THAT'D RUINING THIS WORLD! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE! PEOPLE WHO ARE BITCHES BUT I HATE ONE THE MOST OF ALL! HIS NAME IS JAKE AND HE'S IN FRONT OF ME! THE WORST OF ALL! The crowd gasped and cheered. Dan and Phil tried to sneak out till hands grabbed them by the collars" 

"OH YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! YOU RUINED MY SISTER! YOUR BOTH DEAD! PHIL'S FIRST" He threw them on the floor and went to throw a huge punch with all his might towards Phil. Dan's arm already broke couldn't do anything. Someone did however.

(OH CLIFF HANGER! GOODY! Sorry for the late upload but its out now eh? I will back to shorter times any day now!   Also I forgot to say this last time but if you haven't noticed I got a new writing style! Thanks to remibradford in_three_words and a lot of other people for making me realize I needed a new normal format! I hope you liked this! It was fun to write it! Also serious note please don't be like Jake. Not just a asshole but a gay hater! They are as human as you are and they should be treated as so. A person should never be hurt because of who or what they like. I mean you're not like that cause this is gay but if you know someone like this its not right. I wish more people knew this! Also next chapter will have phan I swear! If not that the one after that and no there will be no smut/lemon in this! Sorry for those kinky basters XD. I still love ya and everyone else and holy shit 1000 words thats the most for this book yay! Welp its 3 am and my chest hurts like hell. Also I promised a dead language (Latin) Thing so here you go. Salve! Quid Agis? Ago Optime! Quid nomen mihi est? Nomen mini est Gracie. Already guess it! VALE MY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)