Zane x Cole

Zane's POV (my smol bby)

    Am I... Broken..? I should ask Jay... He may know whats going on. I got up from meditating and walked over time Jay's room and knocked once. He opened the door and smiled wodriedly "Hey Zane come in!"

   I nodded and entered and sat down on the floor and took a deep breath in even though I technically didn't need air. "Jay I think I'm broken."

   Jay tilted his head and asked "How? You look fine." Despite his words he began looking over my wires and stuff. He hummed "Well Zane everything's in perfect working condition!"

    I sighed "Strange.. Jay I feel weird though.. Whenever I see Cole I get this weird feeling in my chest and I don't know how to deal with it.. I don't get this feeling around anyone else, just him."

Jay's POV

    I listened intently my eyes widening when Zane told me what was bothering him. I smiled and said softly "Hey Zane? I think I know what's wrong with you now.."

    He looked up and said "Y..You do? What's wrong with me Jay?" I smiled warmly at him and spoke up "Zane this feeling in your chest is called love. You're in love with Cole."

Zane's POV

    Love? I nodded in understanding and said "Thank you Jay, now what should I do about them?"

    Jay chuckled and said "I think you and Cole should talk it out. And don't worry I won't tell any of the other guys. Promise!" I smiled "Thank you again. Oh! Also maybe you should talk with Kai about the way you stare at him."

    I walked off and walked out on the deck and looked over the side. I smiled at how peaceful everything was, until I heard thunder. I flinched and Cole walked out saying "Zane you can't be outside! Lightning could fry your circuits!"

    I nodded blushing lightly "O-Okay!" He grabbed my hand and led me back inside.  He stated "That wasn't very smart Zane.. What we're you thinking..?" I shrugged "I'm a nindroid.. We don't think."

    He smirked and chuckled cocking an eyebrow. He stepped closer and cooed, "My my Zane~ Aren't you sassy~?" I smirked in response and also stepped forward "Indeed, What are you going to do about it~?"

    His eyes flicked down to my lips then back up to my eyes. Lloyd saw us and pushed us away from eachother he said "Woah! Let's not get into a fight, shall we?" I sighed "Of course, it was unwise of me to pick a 'fight' with Cole."

    Cole hesitantly agreed and we walked away from each other. I walked to Sensei Wu's room, I quietly entered and sat across from him. He was meditating, I joined him and heard him swing his staff at me. I grabbed it and disarmed him opening my eyes.

    He nodded in approval "Very good Zane. I didn't hear you come in until you sat down. Now is there something you need..?" I nodded and sat back down. I said "Sensei Wu.. I was wanting to ask you something.."

    He nodded "Go ahead." I told him the conversation me and Jay had though I left out the part where I told Jay to confess to Kai. He smiled "Do not worry young ninja. Cole has asked me the very same question. But the real question is are you willing to confess to him right now..? The Final Battle can begin at any moment. You should not get attached to him so soon."

    I asked "Sensei what do you suggest I do..?" He said "All I merely suggest is that you do not show any affection towards him around the others and places where Garmadon can see. For affection towards someone makes them a weapon for them. "

    I nodded weakly "How..?" He smiled humbly "For example. If the Overlord were to capture Cole. He could use Cole to get to you. He could ask for your techno blade in exchange for Cole." I nodded suddenly understanding what he ment "Thank you Sensei. I shall heed your advice."

    He smiled "Instead why don't you focus on training P.I.X.E.L to harness her fighting abilities. Since you two work better as a team. It is important you both fight as a team." I nodded and walked back to my room. Nya and P.I.X.E.L were casually talking though they were both blushing.

    I sensed something going on between them and Nya waves at me "H-Hi Zane! Tell me you didn't see that!" I hummed "I saw everything Nya." P.I.X.E.L sighed "I'm sorry Zane but I only find interest in you as a friend. Nya here is so sweet I just feel aattracted to her.."

    I smiled warmly "Don't worry! I only like you as a friend. Besides my heart wants someone else.." She smiled and hugged me and I hugged back saying "Sendai wanted us to practice our fighting skills." She nodded and said "Of course!" She paused and Nya asked "You won't tell Jay or Cole right..?" I smirked and winked "Well Jay likes Kai and I think Cole has a thing for me." Nya looked half surprised "Really Jay likes my bro?"

    I nodded "He's always staring at him and drooling over him when he gets done training. Heck! Kai even trains shirtless just to tease Jay!" I chuckled and they joined in. Nya said "That is sooo like him!" P.I.X.E.L and I headed to our training session inside after saying goodbye. Cole was in there giving the dummies hell.., shirtless I might add. I had a quick nosebleed and wiped my nose quickly. We entered and me and P.I.X.E.L began double teaming on the dummies. Cole admired us, or rather just me as we kicked butt.

    I asked "Hey Pix is dating Nya any different than dating a guy?" She nodded "Yes she is a girl not a guy that is really the only difference. But I still love her. Dating the same gender is no different than dating the opposite gender."

    Cole snickered "Except different nether regions and chests. So how long have you and Nya been dating?" Pix smiled gently "A week." I grinned "Congrats! I hope you two have a happy life!" She smiled "As do I~!" Nya called her name and Pix left to go see her girlfriend.

    Cole asked "So Nya and Pix are dating? Wonder how Jay will react." I said "Jay likes Kai, Kai likes Jay too. They're just dancing around their feelings as of right now. For now I have got to go." I walked off and hoped the Overlord would be defeated easily.

~timeskip to after the Overlord has been defeated~

    I smiled in relief  and looked around for everyone. Lloyd was patching his father up. Nya was helping Pix. Jay was helping Kai stand up. Cole was looking around for most likely me. His eyes met mine and he yelled "Zane!"

    I cried out "Cole!" I limped as fast as I could over to him and hugged him. Cole hugged the life out of me. Cole said "I was so worried I'd loose you.." He seemed to quiver and I 'shh'ed him silently "Shh... It's alright... I'm here.. "

    He whispered "Z-Zane meet me on t-the bounty tonight at m-midnight in my r-room..." I blushed and nodded "Of course... I wouldn't miss it for the world.."

~timeskip till tonight~

    I quietly snuck out of my room sneaking stealthily past Lloyd's room and past Pix and Nya's room. I made it to Cole's room and snuck in, he didn't seem to notice me until I let out a quiet 'Ahem.' He turned to face me and smiled at me "Hey Zane.. Any trouble getting here..?"

    "Lloyd may be a light sleeper but I can easily sneak past everyone and not get caught.." I chuckled lightly. I asked "So how is your back..? Is it hurting anymore?" He shook his head "Nope, how is your ankle?" I smiled "It hurts a little, but it doesn't inhibit my sneaking ability."

    Cold nodded sighing in relief "Well thank God for that.." I hadn't realized until now that Cole had been taking steps toward me. I asked nervously "C-Cole...?" He smirked and pinned me to the door "Yes Zane~?" I shivered and he once again glanced at my lips. I blushed lightly and he licked his lips and leaned forward slightly. I closed my eyes and also leaned forward. Our lips met in a passionate kiss.

    The way our lips moved together in sync felt almost magical. We pulled away after a few minutes of making out. I panted lightly and took note he was as well. He smiled lovingly at me and purred "I love you Zane~~" I smile sweetly and admitted "Love y-you too..."

    I asked "Hey Cole can I stay the night here..?" He smirked and flirted "Wish you could just move in with me Zane~" I blushed and pushed him onto his bed "Shush..." I curled up in his side trying to gwin heat. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my body and pulled the covers over us saying "Good night..." I closed my eyes and yawned "Night..." He smiled and fell asleep.  I fell asleep as well my heart beat slowing to match his with every beat.